Sign in to follow this  
Masamune

Editing Topic Titles

Been trying to edit my topic title as i forgot to add the word PV,

i get this when i try to edit it though: Error Code: 17101:742355.

Is this normal and i'm not allowed too edit it or is it an error, thanks. :)

Champloo. I can't edit mah download topic. So I'm not sure if it's actually fixed D:

Also the time limit for editing any post is such a pain can we kill that?

Which is weird, because the permissions for your group were already set to enable 'Change own topic title and/or description'. I changed it for pretty much every user group now, so I hope it works. If it doesn't, I need to browse throgh the admin panel to see if there's any setting that overrides the group permissions settings. (And I wasn't aware there is a time limit, I can edit posts any time I want. I'll look into it.)

Thanks. I just checked again and yea no, I only have the option to quote the post. That's strange though because I know there's been a time limit on editing post but If I've started a topic I've always been able to edit said topic. Granted I haven't posted in the general downloads yet just the other-asian.

EDIT: I posted this seconds before you lifted the time-limit. It's working now though and I can edit that topic as well. Thanks =)

Well, I went through the permission settings again, and I think I found the value that controlled the time limit. So I hope that one is fixed.

I'm not sure why you can't edit the topic titles though. The settings seem to be fine. There should be a link "Edit Topic Title" at the very top of the first post of your threads.

Edit: well, it seems the issue is solved. =)

Actually before this I never got that at the very top. I always only had Delete this Thread, Close this thread and Append a poll (or smth). I thought it was weird but that maybe it was just something with switching to zetaboards, which I guess was not the case lol. At any rate it's there now though ^^

Sign in to follow this