Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-Re:dis Vo.龍司(ryuuji) has passed away?

news of passing away of ex-Re:dis Vo.龍司(ryuuji) have been noted in early 2012/04, and it appears that some of musicians have mentioned this in their blogs but they subsequently deleted such entries

If it's the truth, shimizuya records would have made ​​an announcement, but it is true that Ryuuji recently had health problems, particularly voice.

In any case, this matter is really strange, if it's a rumor, it's not funny, but Ryuuji would be capable of make this kind of joking, he was young and has a character of children !

So, Wait and See !

^I don't think shimizuya records cares about Ryuuji anymore since he pretty much stabbed them in the back when Re:dis have disbanded.

^I don't think shimizuya records cares about Ryuuji anymore since he pretty much stabbed them in the back when Re:dis have disbanded.

How? I didn't know about this.

^Didn't he leave the band just like that and I guess he didn't post a members comment about their disbandment either.

^ Right, but here, there is no question of a departure, but event of death, Izumi (president of Shimizuya) is not as inhuman to not make an announcement.

By one, the band split for musical divergence, and it is not the fault of Ryuuji, On the other hand the reason for what he has to leave the group are personal, probably a health problem.

But also doesn't accuse him of something that you don't know, please.

Actually he's in his full right to say so. He wasn't rude and even added "please", so please everybody stay polite before everything goes escalating. Not using the color because it's not really necessary, but seeing as this is just a rumor and there is no official announcement we'll just have to assume for now it's not true. Also the disbandment of this band is better left in their artists topic.

^calm down, LOL

I'm calm ;) but you did maybe not feelings like her in my message, so I'm sorry.

It is very difficult to speak English and to make understand correctly.

It was deleted maybe because it was a joke.

I knew their music was cancerous.

This is hilarious and so true, I just pissed my pants, thanks kitty for the best laugh of my life <3 especially, totally appropriate

hey Champ how is it going?

did you give cat5 a warning for calling another member an idiot in the "music you gaf this year" thread?

or it's my non-personal trolling back on the favorites list here?

hey Champ how is it going?

did you give cat5 a warning for calling another member an idiot in the "music you gaf this year" thread?

or it's my non-personal trolling back on the favorites list here?

I've already been reprimanded for my actions, so stop looking for an excuse to troll.

It's honestly pretty pathetic that you'd even make such a comment in a thread about someone passing. If you didn't care for their music, you shouldn't have commented at all.

I've already been reprimanded for my actions, so stop looking for an excuse to troll.

I'm pointing out an obvious double standard. did your ass get grilled? I'm so sorry.

however as far as I can tell, you didn't bother to write a public apology and currently enjoy your southern hip-hop brathaz due to lack of life elsewhere.

You did bother typing retarded excuses in a thread that was doing fine without your presence, though.

It's honestly pretty pathetic that you'd even make such a comment in a thread about someone passing.

At the same time it's absolutely classy and royally noble that you've called someone an idiot over something as serious as A EFFING MUSIC TASTE issue, and than proceeded to assume that person has English comprehension difficulties because according to you, growing up in Europe by definition means they don't learn colloquial English enough to understand the black pearls of your wisdom.

If you didn't care for their music, you shouldn't have commented at all.

I think their music is utter shit, his death is fake and their fans are retarded pissholes. stating that loud would give an excuse for my previous warning, so I restrained myself to "trolling". basically, I care, thus I comment.

"Trolling", however, is subjective; seeing a personal insult only requires a pair of eyes (somewhat myopic in my case). "Idiot" sounds roughly the same in English, Russian and, I assume, Dutch too.

I will stick another bit of my opinion: if you are managing a web board and have disagreements with its users, shutting your own mouth at some point will make you less of a moron than throwing insults. it makes your comrade moderators look less like opinionated hypocritical bitches at the same time, so it's a win-win.

That matter has been discussed and taken care of already. It doesn't excuse your pointless trolling in this thread. Anything else is not your business.

nekkichi, the difference between you and I is that I can admit when I'm out of line - and yes, I was completely out of line to insult a member - regardless of the context. It was definitely a deplorable thing for a mod to do.

I also don't use other people's faulty actions to try and justify my own. So try growing up a bit, k?

Thread Closed. Again.