Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Billy

Billy

426120.jpg

Billy(???) is still a new indies Visual Kei band, but already have a big fanbase. They tend to play a wide range of different music such as metal, rock, blues and ballads.

The band started in November 2004 with the three ex-bandmembers from Baxtu: Yuuki (Vo), Takuma (G) and Hiroshi (Dr). Tsubuku (Ba) and Akira (G (ex. Akira)) joined them soon.

Their first performance was one month later, and they had 5 more secret concerts after it.

Their first single Shichou R -Daishinuki Edition- was released on the 15th of January 2005 on the day of their performance in the Ikeburo Cyber. A regular version was released soon after.

Billy kept on performing and released their first mini-album: Babies, goodbye. On the 21st of May, they were having their first one-man concert, and selling their single Beautiful Goodbye.

Has anyone listened to Billy before? They're kind of different, but they're really good. I'm currently looking for their new mini-album it was released at the end of Feburary, when I find it, I'll post it, maybe I'll upload some of their older work too, if anyone is interested.

i like billy!^^ it's a great band! :)

i want to complete their discography but so far i only have Babies Goodbye, William and 1 track from Wednesday~kaibutsu wa shinu koto ni shita~ which is Mother Goose.... T____T

i'm currently looking for their latest mini album too, Bio-Zoukei suru bio! XDDD

anyway if i found it first i'll definitely upload it! ^^

I know that there was a band named Billy, but I never listened to any of their songs.

Are they the heavy kind of VK group?

No it's far from heavy, it's really different, but it's pretty good. I'm pretty sure there's at least one Billy upload in the downloads section. You'll probably have to dig pretty far actually, I would probably even suggest starting from the last page.

Sign in to follow this