Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

SCREW New Single : Xanadu (2012/10/17)

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD, limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD (3 songs)+booklet, and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3) only

I fucking hate it when they make it 3 types -.- If I don't have money enough by that time or there are other releases I want, I'll pass on the Type A.

limited edition special set of their new maxi single "XANADU" has been available for ordering through Indie PSC official web-shop since 2012/04/21 and up to 2012/05/11 (18,000yen+800yen delivery), which will include:

- limited edition TYPE A of "XANADU"

- ticket of their one-man live "XANADU-Seventh Heaven…-" at Shibuya O-West at 2012/10/17

- original picture ticket of their one-man live at 2012/10/17

- ticket of hand-shaking event (right after their one-man live at 2012/10/17)

- cheki-photo-taking with a member you select (right after their one-man live at 2012/10/17)

MAJOR DEBUT SINGLE

『XANADU』

Tokuma Japan Communication

Limited A : CD (2 songs) + DVD 「XANADU」Music Clip,「XANADU」Music Clip Shooting Off Shot,「XANADU」初回生産限定盤A Photo Shooting

Limited B : CD (2 songs) + DVD 「XANADU」Music Clip,「XANADU」Recording Off Shot,「XANADU」初回生産限定盤B Photo Shooting

Regular : CD (4 songs)

SCREW have been boring for like a year.....and now they go major, OH GOD!

I'm really looking forward to this single, maybe they'll do the opposite of other bands and become good when going major, xD.

why now major though. what changed after all this time?

just curious. i 'll never learn though

(is it the sales? the charts? the members opinion?)

(because psc waited so long before they make them major. even prefered other random bands)

At least we don't have the problem that they might turn generic because at this point that's pretty much what they are (no offense, but it's true, they aren't doing very much outstanding stuff). Perhaps they'll pull an exist trace and actually become a lot better.

i dont think biran is generic. it's full of "screw-type" of songs. with heavy riffs and strong drumming

When it's that case why do you bother checking out their news?

DUALITY wasn't the best album they have released but biran was very good and they are a very good live band.

Sign in to follow this