Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NightingeiL will disband

according to a friend of mine who was at the concert they handed-out flyers after the concert....

it seems that La'Mule and NightingeiL are going to merge to one band and release an album this December

quite...strange ^^

and I don't think their disbandment is surprising at all

their amount of sold cds was really bad

they didn't get any new fans at all

and Kaie was really depressed the last months about the development of the band xD

so we'll see ^^ Hopefully some more news after their live tomorrow

it's cool if the la'mule thing is true. but they were doing so nice music imo...

woow, i was totally not expecting this... :/

NOOOO, yet another band I like, *dies* -.-... But well, maybe there will be interesting new band at least.

Guest Magatsu

>_<....

well let's see.. what they will to in the future

NOOOO, yet another band I like, *dies* -.-... But well, maybe there will be interesting new band at least.

Stop liking bands... you're cursing them :( Just... whatever you do don't start liking A!

Stop liking bands... you're cursing them :( Just... whatever you do don't start liking A!

I'm afraid I like them already :? ... But I guess I'll just quit liking them then for u 8) .

WOOOOOOOOOOOW, sucks. One of the few VK bands that I actually followed. They never even put out a full album =/

Sign in to follow this