CAT5

[POLL] FACIAL HAIR - Yay, Nay, or do you care either way?

DO YOU LIKE GUYS WITH FACIAL HAIR?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU LIKE GUYS WITH FACIAL HAIR?

• Yes, facial hair is manly and sexy
    • ewww, shave that shit!
    • umm...I don't mind either way.

For those of you who are interested in men, do you have any preference when it comes to facial hair?

My beard has finally started to grow in, so I've been thinking about this lately...XD

I think I look weird without my mustache, so right now I keep a goatee and a neatly trimmed mustache. I doubt that I'll actually grow my beard out anytime soon...

Nay for mustache, yay for beard. :'D IMO, it depends on their type of face/hair/eyes/etc. For example, I've always thought that my brother looks awful with mustache, but the beard and sideburn makes him (little chubby) look a little bit thinner. Another example is that I hate beards on those who has really blond/greyish hair.

I think you would look okay with beard, kittycat. o/ Go for it!

I don't mind, it really just depends on the guy. Some pull it off well, others not so much.

Really what it just comes down to is also how neat and well kept it is. No matter what, if you don't keep trimmed and neat, it's going to look bad no matter what.

I don't mind, it really just depends on the guy. Some pull it off well, others not so much.

Really what it just comes down to is also how neat and well kept it is. No matter what, if you don't keep trimmed and neat, it's going to look bad no matter what.

Pretty much this.

Mustaches look pretty stupid though most of the time.

facial hair that you can stroke is foul. FOUL!

However, stubble and a small amount can be very sexy, then again, shaven is also sexy.

but yeah, as long as you cant twirl it or any of that shit. It's fine.

Get rid of it all! Face, arms, chest, ass, legs, etc. All of it!

This. Wax your legs, Cat, then roll around in bed under the covers. Trust me, you won't regret it.

I like facial hair and i like it if it looks cool and not overdone.

It looks fine when it's keep nice, clean and trimmed. Plus it depends also on how the face shape and face features it has on that person. It goes well for some and for others not much.

In my opinion i like my facial hair. I never got a complain that was nasty nor it did not suit me.

People like mine cuz i keep it clean and nicely trimmed all the time and even little kids like it, funny thing i have a cousin who likes it. He used to bite my chin when he was like 2 or 3. LOL.

It has crossed my mind that i should just trim it all but i think i'll look mad young...i don't like looking like a cute/young kid.

Mustaches is fine....but i'm not a dude for it. I only like goatees.

Arm, leg are not bad either. As long as is not crazy or filled out like a forest.

A little chest hair is fine, not too much either......other places i do not know, mayb a lil bit not overboard.

This. Wax your legs, Cat, then roll around in bed under the covers. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Unlike you, I doubt that I'll be showing off my legs in a gothic loli dress any time this millennium

Panda knows what he's talking about. 8DDDD

Unlike you, I doubt that I'll be showing off my legs in a gothic loli dress any time this millennium

But you should! Trust me, chicks totally dig it. They like a guy who can be a little adventurous and wear a gothic loli dress to show off their smooth legs. Maybe with that you can finally win over Champ's heart!

But you should! Trust me, chicks totally dig it. They like a guy who can be a little adventurous and wear a gothic loli dress to show off their smooth legs. Maybe with that you can finally win over Champ's heart!

My legs would look so dumb shaved lol

I think the facial hair really depends on the person. I have on friend who keeps trying but it just doesn't look good and he needs to give up lol.

I am currently rocking the goatee. I have for the past 3 winters now...I never thought I would actually like myself with facial hair, but I grew it out one ski trip cause I didn't feel like shaving and ended up shaping it in to a goatee on a whim and I actually think it turned out well. All I can say is my GF doesn't want me to shave it off for summer. lol

My legs would look so dumb shaved lol

Dumb or not, trust me... your lady friend will appreciate it when you're getting all cozy together in bed.

Complements,

Biopanda: The Love Doctor

Pretty much this.

Mustaches look pretty stupid though most of the time.

Agreeing with Champ and Arith. A fan of the "chin curtain," so long as the person with it has the correct facial structure for it. My boyfriend loves it when I have stubble, but I just feel itchy and think I look 10x more tired with it.

Eww I don't like facial hair, unless they're stubbles, it's kinda cute, but then he'll need to shave it until tomorrow morning. I don't like chest hair too. Leg hair is fine.

Depends on the person, tbh. Some people look good with mustaches, some with beards, some without. As long as it's maintained properly (kept clean and whatnot), it's fine.

That said. I really disliked my boyfriend's mustache. It didn't suit him at all. He looks much better with a goatee.

mexican kaoru comes into my mind everytime with this thread and i lol so much with him

http://direnhumor.tumblr.com/post/19246731570

i don't know i am not like everynormal girl since i find visual kei guys attractive i am not into facial hair that much

but if you are hot as hazuki for example or i love you for some reason, i won't care if you have facial hair but in other cases i say no i don't like.

i also thought kaoru was hotter before the facial hair. but as i said i don't know if i am the majority of girls

edit:oh i remember a "trend" when guys did the facial hair of system of a down and OMG SO UGLY