Sign in to follow this  
Jun_

Lustknot. - Angelus (Vocal cover)

hey, people...it's been a while ^^...but, i'm back with a new cover.

There you go.

Enjoy~ {:

I already noticed it during the karaoke contest, your voice really fits Neo VK stuff. Overall I think you did a good job, only thing which bugs me a bit is that sometimes the higher notes lack some power, you should try some belting there to make them sound a bit chestier^^

And as for the screams: Since you wrote that you have just started learning to do them I'd say they are okay for that, but if you plan to improve them I'd suggest that you try the fry scream technique. I use it myself in my covers (I'm not too great at it though xD) and it doesn't harm your vocal chords and can sound pretty cool if you're good at it. I think you can find plenty tutorials on YT for that^^

Apart from that, it's a decent cover and I hope to hear more from you soon :)

Kaleidoscope, you comment made me happy today, thanks for taking some minutes of your time to hear that XD

well, about the screams, next month, i'll go to the music school, to learn vocals technique...and, a friend of mine [screamer for 10 years] will teach me how to do this in a confortable way.

Anyways, i'm planning to do a new lynch. cover, i guess it will be This Coma ^^

Wait for it ;D

P.S.: we can record a collab if you want, i really apreciate your voice, and Seiji's voice too. ^^

Sign in to follow this