Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Kaya - new release in June

I need more kaya in general, so I won't complain.

This. Kaya is like... a God to me. Although the Chansons sucked donkey dick. If he does a non-electronic release, I'm cool with that... But no more mock-chansons.

Either way, I'm excited as all hell.

I'm guessing it might be in the vein of his last single, since I recall it being a part of a 3-part "gothic style release campaign" or whatever.

I'm guessing it might be in the vein of his last single, since I recall it being a part of a 3-part "gothic style release campaign" or whatever.

I was thinking the same... A Gothic themed mini album would be cool. Like kind of a Hyakki Yagyou part two!

aki & Kaya will hold their 2-man live "Khaos Rendezvous" at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE at 2012/05/19

Kaya support members:

Gt.源依織(minamotono iori) (ex-SIVA, now in cocklobin)

Ba.Cell (ex-SIVA, now in SIKA-BAMBI)

Dr.Sujk (ex-DELUHI)

海外Addictさんから質問がたくさん来てますが、日本時間の12:00pmにNewsアップするからそれまで待っててねー!★ブログとホームページをチェックしててね♪

"I received a lot of questions from Oversea's Addict so, at 12:00pm (Japanese time) some news will be uploaded, so please, wait it!★ Check the Blog and the OHP♪"

songs in Kaya new maxi single "SALOME" (totaling 4 tracks) are composed by cocklobin Gt.源依織(minamotono iori) & ex-BABYLON Gt.MISA, and "SALOME" is described as trance sound

btw Kaya will hold one-man live "サロメの接吻(SALOME no kuchizuke) TOUR FINAL" at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2012/07/27

What an interesting choice of collab... I'm intrigued as to what it's going to sound like in terms of a trance sound with an artist that doesn't do trance as his primary genre. I mean... Either way I'll like it due to the fact that Kaya's voice gives me a stronger high than heroin.

Salome? That reminds me some biblical stuff~ I'm really anxious for the visual concept, that's really interesting.

SET-LIST at 2012/04/30:

【Prologue】

01.Vampire Requiem

【一幕~薔薇の呪いと追憶】

02.Arachne(with Selia)

03.Ophelia

【二幕~回想】

04.Nouvelle Mariee(with HIZAKI)

【三幕~別離】

05.funerary dream

【四幕~深き森の邂逅】

06.Paradise lost-Carmilla Remix-

【五幕~逃れられぬ狂気】

07.Pourriture noble

08.傀儡(with Selia)

09.Medusiana(with Selia)

【六幕~絶望】

10.Sink

【七幕~決別】

11.Curse of Rose(with HIZAKI、Selia)

【Epilogue~解放】

12.Ave Maria

【Curtain Call】

【Encore】

13.Rose Jail(with HIZAKI、Selia)

【Double Encore】

14.狂楽(Selia solo)

SE

15.SALOME

16.Addict

SE

Kaya looks... Different in that video... But either way the song is FABULOUS! I'm totally in love with the preview. Cannot wait to hear the whole thing.

Sign in to follow this