Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ViViD new maxi single "REAL" release

How original. I'm betting these guys will disband without ever releasing a full length. I'm sure we can expect a SINGLES BEST COLLECTION very soon.

How original. I'm betting these guys will disband without ever releasing a full length. I'm sure we can expect a SINGLES BEST COLLECTION very soon.

Hahahaha, I wouldn't be surprised if it was like you said.

nice. hope it will be good as their "Take-off" single.

I wouldn't count on it too much.

FAKE is the opposite of REAL, FAKE was pretty great single and if they follow with logic, does that mean that REAL will suck? Or be not as badass as FAKE? Whatever, I'll get my hopes up as long as their covers don't look like they were made by a 13 year old and a laptop.

According to CDjapan's home page, the song is being classified as a powerful guitar rock tune.

regularm.png

Regular

01. REAL

02. envision my way

03. キミコイ (kimi koi)

04. REAL (TV SIZE)

05. REAL (Instrumental)

TypAdvdm.png

Type A (+DVD)

CD

01. REAL

02. envision my way

DVD

01. REAL PV

02. REAL Making Of

03. 「ViViD 1stアルバムヒット祈願!!シーサー作り」

typbdvdm.png

Type B (+DVD)

CD

01. REAL

02. envision my way

DVD

01. REAL PV

02. 「ViViDの休日~沖縄編~」

http://0z.fr/x7mfK

Is kimi koi a re-recording of said song on The ViViD Color?

That's my question too.

Hang on, on Type A's DVD, it says "03. 「ViViD 1stアルバムヒット祈願!!シーサー作り」"

Does that mean they're going to release an album next?

Blah. Very bland preview. Like the cover art and the B-Side track is kind of a cool name.

Their first single was amazing, but I haven't been into anything they've done since.

Blah. Very bland preview. Like the cover art and the B-Side track is kind of a cool name.

Their first single was amazing, but I haven't been into anything they've done since.

Frankly, I've never really cared if the chorus is the crappiest thing, as long as the instrumentation is spot on, which it has been for me pretty much all the time, I'm good. Hopefully, that's the occasion here.

Frankly, I've never really cared if the chorus is the crappiest thing, as long as the instrumentation is spot on, which it has been for me pretty much all the time, I'm good. Hopefully, that's the occasion here.

I definitely agree, but at the same time I don't know what it is for me, but if the chorus doesn't move me in some way I just can't get into it. It's like it makes or breaks it for me. I'm definitely still going to look into this single, but my expectations are pretty low. Maybe that means I won't be so disappointed.

Sign in to follow this