Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ViViD new maxi single "REAL" release

As far as I remember IV's been like that ever since they started, but he never showed it that much, he's had the six pack for a while now though.

taemin_lucifer_by_kamiyaxkenshin-d4cxonu.jpg

IV's a Taemin fanboy?

Also Ko-ki looks like Super Junior's Sungmin lol

The muscled dude is seriously doing the "do you even lift" expression on that pic

by the way I don't even like this band but it's gundam so I hope it's good because they may use this song as a bgm in a super robot taisen game

Frankly, I've never really cared if the chorus is the crappiest thing, as long as the instrumentation is spot on, which it has been for me pretty much all the time, I'm good. Hopefully, that's the occasion here.

Like I said, never really cared for the chorus as long as the instrumentation is good and this song was exactly that. I thought I wouldn't like it but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. The chorus is still meh to me but eventually it'll get there for me but the instruments have a nice clean sound to them and I love me a Ryouga/Reno guitar solo like PRECIOUS. This is loads better than Message at least, so, hopefully the B-sides are even better

Ahahaha this is ridiculous. Kpop is real popular in Japan so I can see why they are going that way. :| Song was boring. :| PV was funny. IV has sexy arms. That is all. :|

I really wouldn't say that. I mean, they could just be doing this style for now but if they blow up it could be on going. I hate their look right now. Except Iv is hot. :|

I don't know about all of you but after replaying the song a few times, I've actually grown accustomed to this song a lot. It's not one of their best but it's loads better than Message for sure.

I don't know about all of you but after replaying the song a few times, I've actually grown accustomed to this song a lot. It's not one of their best but it's loads better than Message for sure.

........Message?

You are really their most devoted fan ever.

You are really their most devoted fan ever.

Not really, I'm just a sucker for good guitar work and all the years I have learning and using my knowledge in music and composition, I can learn to appreciate even something menial like this song. Also, I feel like Shin's voice is finally improving and he's learning to not spam the song with his vibratto the whole time

Sign in to follow this