electrastar

ELECTRA☆´s artsy sh#t

Well hello there! I thought it was a good idea to update this pretty old thread a little instead of making a new one. Because why not, right?

So yeah, I´ve tried to evolve a little and here´s the outcome:

25th_frame_by_lecharmingjunkie-d5r26f1.j

"THE 25TH FRAME"

Probably the oldest one in this update.

the_artificial_world_with_characters_by_

"THE ARTIFICAL WORLD WITH CHARACTERS"

It´s actually pretty sad I´m not gonna finish this one, because I kind of like it. Then again I´m emotionally not able to do it anyway. Basically disappointment in dreams, no art school for me.

if_gintoki_was_a_bishie_by_lecharmingjun

"IF GINTOKI WAS A BISHIE"

two_different_humanities__two_makes_thre

"TWO DIFFERENT HUMANITIES; TWO MAKES THREE"

sir_fruity_by_lecharmingjunkie-d6rptzu.j

And my dear sir Fruity, a little try with textas. I don´t have a big set of them, so it looks a little dull. But I´ll probably buy a larger one any time soon. (^ ω~

You've got some great stuff in there! Did you use aquarel for all of them? I'm especially in love with the Tsunehito one, you portrayed his eyes incredibly well!

Interesting stuff. I like the watercolour effects too and your use of colours in general. Also you make nice pencil drawings!

Well yes, forgot to add this one:

weeaboo_kei_by_lecharmingjunkie-d6rozbf.

"WEEABOO KEI", Molly helped me a little to think of stuff weeaboos say.. So I thought I should give her some credit. XD

Thanks mate! I´m trying to give my best and sometimes not quite the best, but one simply does not evolve fast. Such a bummer, aye. Yet weeaboo kei strikes fast as soon as you say your first "hello".

Really awesome work! I can't say there is one that I particularly like over the other to be honest. Your color schemes are really great too!

I once had the most trouble with colors. Y´know, fitting them and mixing them. Then I bought a smaller set of pencils.

Did this one of Courtney Love today. As I said I felt like doing something realistic since it´s been a while. But yeah, not as good as expected. I´ll update the thread with a couple of more realistic drawings later. I have one of Ryu from MoNoLith for an example, but yes:

1391857_220327731479264_233825643_n.jpg