Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

THE KIDDIE - little SENOBI

THE KIDDIE - little SENOBI

Release: October 3rd, 2007

So what does everyone think of "little SENOBI".

I loved it. I think I like THE KIDDIE more than Kazoku, but they have a real similar sound, which makes sense. I only wish that the single was longer, it needs to be more than two songs, lol.

But yeah pretty much both songs kicked major ass.

I still miss Maruru and Kazoku and i'm not sure is KIDDIE better than them >___> But it's really good XDD

I don't think they sound similar :/ KIDDIE and kazoku both soud so... stylish :------D Maruru sounds (a bit) like a typical oshare kei band, but i still love them <3 But at first when i heard maruru's eve hina, i was like: wtf!? this sounds really bad >____>

*smacks* boring? JKJKi actually thought it was one of the more interesting things i've heard in awhile it's actually caught my attention.

everything else though i said in their artist thread... that they are pretty interesting and that my only thing is i wish the singer would sing with more authority and not hold back so much. it would add more passion to it.

I liked the first track, but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I definitely love the second track though. I can't wait to hear more from them.

Yey for Jake and his classical over rating of most indies stuff that comes out!

::dances::

I'll admit this much; it's good. But that's all. It's a bit refreshing, though, since I'm sick of repetitive sounding indies stuff.

I think I'll prefer the second track, Tsubasa Graffiti over the first one. Though Yusa sounded adorable in the first, the second track appealed more to me. :P

And yeah I have to agree with Spike760, this single is too short imo. They need to have more songs in the future I hope! Their music really makes me happy, like how Kazoku did. :D

Sign in to follow this