Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

lynch. new album release

I suppose it kind of conveys the title of the song...

But I found it rather boring, and it didn't help that

I didn't think the parts as a whole worked well together...

It sounds like another standard ballad (albeit a little... faster I guess) from them really. I'm getting a little annoyed at Asano's drum beats though. He seems to always be playing the same beat at the same speed in all the new songs, but I guess that can be blamed on Hazuki considering he seems to write all their songs. Mixing sounds a little better in this song though. The chorus and acoustic interlude are pretty nice too. I think I prefer Inferiority Complex though, but I tend to prefer their harder songs.

I think the fast drumming and bass melody make the song, since I think if those were to be toned down it would make the song rather...boring. I understand how the drum melody could get repetitive though. That acoustic part is quite nice. I like this song a lot better than I liked INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

this must be the first time lynch. doesnt blow me away

im already not a fan of balades, and even tough its lynch, its just nothing special

got some cool guitar stuff, but other then that meh=/ the PV does look cool tough

hope the rest of the album blows the earth to pieces=p

I like this song a lot better than I liked INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

One for two isn't bad, plus the interlude in this song friggin' makes sense! INFERIORITY COMPLEX is probably shaping up to be lynch.'s worst album yet, but FROZEN gives me hope that it won't be completely horrendous.

It sounds like another standard ballad (albeit a little... faster I guess) from them really. I'm getting a little annoyed at Asano's drum beats though. He seems to always be playing the same beat at the same speed in all the new songs, but I guess that can be blamed on Hazuki considering he seems to write all their songs. Mixing sounds a little better in this song though. The chorus and acoustic interlude are pretty nice too. I think I prefer Inferiority Complex though, but I tend to prefer their harder songs.

Hazuki writing the songs has nothing to do with Asanao's drumming patterns. He's always been a monotonous drummer.

Besides, lynch. has been improving upon their ballads since day one. Their first attempt at a ballad was a snoozefest. This is quite lively in comparison.

Hazuki writing the songs has nothing to do with Asanao's drumming patterns. He's always been a monotonous drummer.

Besides, lynch. has been improving upon their ballads since day one. Their first attempt at a ballad was a snoozefest. This is quite lively in comparison.

I guess. It just seems like he felt like doing one thing at one speed throughout the new songs. He seemed a little more varied in IBiM compared to now though but idk.

Definitely agree with that though. The ballads on IBiM and Shadows were great and this is no exception. When I said another standard ballad I didn't mean it in a negative way, I quite like their ballads and more of the same from lynch is never a bad thing.

The more I listen to Frozen though, the more I like it. It just seems a lot better structured than Inferiority Complex and as a whole just sounds like a lot more time was put into writing the song. I'm beginning to understand what you all dislike about Inferiority Complex too. It really is a pretty bad song for lynch.

I kinda agree with the drumming part comment. This fast drum pattern isnt that bad, but still.. monoton.

Despite that, I really like the song. I wanna see Lynch plays pure ballad for at least once or twice these days.

I like this song a lot more than the previous two. The drums are a lot more varied too. Is it me or does it sound like a faster/harder version of This Coma? Especially with the chorus vocal melody, but that might just be me.

Thrilled for this album! I liked their last album but it never really stayed on my iPod so I hope this one does.

Almost half of the album got a PV. :) Sounds good as always, but maybe this one is my less favourite yet.

lynch. 3 songs (Audio rip)

Edited out link.

8. FROZEN

9. INFERIORITY COMPLEX

10. A FLARE

thanks, did not know there was this section.

Sign in to follow this