Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

GALEYD 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

I gotta admit that Eternity single is kickass, but my most favorite is Genesis as well. The weakest one would be Loaded

I don't think that's good... GALEYD described their singles as: GENESIS- core of their sound, LOADED- their live sound, DESTINY- their ballad styles.

On another note, I am still not over I'll be there for you but, Destiny was the best single out of the 3. Op:9 was the perfected instrumental from the 3, Eternity is a beautiful song, and Shangrila has THE best guitar solo

Well, there is always different opinion from each person dude. But I will give Destiny more ears and see..

I gotta admit that Eternity single is kickass, but my most favorite is Genesis as well. The weakest one would be Loaded

I don't think that's good... GALEYD described their singles as: GENESIS- core of their sound, LOADED- their live sound, DESTINY- their ballad styles.

On another note, I am still not over I'll be there for you but, Destiny was the best single out of the 3. Op:9 was the perfected instrumental from the 3, Eternity is a beautiful song, and Shangrila has THE best guitar solo

Well, there is always different opinion from each person dude. But I will give Destiny more ears and see..

No, I'm not saying anything bad. It's just that Loaded didn't get as much likes as the other singles and since that's their "live sound" singles, I fear for it.

No, I'm not saying anything bad. It's just that Loaded didn't get as much likes as the other singles and since that's their "live sound" singles, I fear for it.

Aw my bad, I misunderstood your words. I guess you are rite, but Jump Up and D.Z.I of Loaded are definitely songs which will play their roles as spirit-lifter songs for lives. Somehow these songs remind me of Baby Play and Rebel:Sick Number:Six of Deluhi which I believe were Deluhi's "live sound" back then.

their live-limited special CD-set "precious heart-FOOL'S MATE EDITION-" (2,800yen) & live-distributed DVD will be released at their one-man live "Infitial Forward" at Shibuya REX at 2012/08/03

special CD-set will include:

・FOOL'S MATE limited single "precious heart-FOOL'S MATE EDITION-"

・GALEYD wrist band

・GALEYD tote bag

・new photo set (5 photos)

Hope they release some new stuff again, can't get enough what they've released so far~

It's just impressive!

Hope they release some new stuff again, can't get enough what they've released so far~

It's just impressive!

Then you'll love this!! TRAIN- Ballad version. Not only are they professionals with the fast and heavy, but they showed us their ballad side with Eternity. Now, they re-did Train from their Crimson Chain mini and made it as a ballad. Can I just say, "THEY ARE SO GODDAMN AMAZING!!"

http://ge.tt/5tVMirM/v/0

Sign in to follow this