Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

NEGA second full album “VANITAS” details

copypasta from weloveucp.com~

VANITAS will be released May 30th, in two types (A type with PV / B type with bonus track). The core album will be 13 songs:

- FABLE IN THE COLD BED (ALBUM VERSION)

- DELUGE (ALBUM VERSION)

- 躊躇うことなく「 」を傷付けた指先は,途惑うことなく穢れた「 」を飾る (Originally planned for DELUGE)

- 虚しき「生」の寓意≒「死」の真意 (Munashiki 「Sei」 no Guui ≒ 「Shi」 no Shini) (A TYPE PV)

- REASONANCE (B TYPE bonus track)

Inside the album will be a special “draft paper”. Anyone who presents the “draft paper” at NEGA's special 7th anniversary oneman will receive two privileges:

- MMFP, a new song which was deemed “too extreme” for inclusion on the album.

- OMNIA VANITAS, a booklet of poetry and photography which gives insight into the world of VANITAS.

Finally, those who purchase both types of the album from the UNDER CODE official web shop will receive a one-of-a-kind personalized comment DVD and a making of DVD of the PV from the A type.

2012-02-21-nega.png

And if you don't love this promotional picture, you don't love visual kei >|

Hahaha "too extreme" Kind of curious as to what that song will be like. Hope it gets posted soon enough.

TRIGGERS. Moar of them.

Haha, triggers on all the instruments! :gaga:

Anyway I guess it will be just a regular "heavy" NEGA song. My guess is that the lyrical content is what's too extreme.

rNibT_9-IJI

Do not want.

I was surprised to see that they are nearly seven years old already and have only released one album prior to this. The impression I have gotten is that UCP bands don't release new material too frequently?

Haha, triggers on all the instruments! :gaga:

Do not tease me with such ideas :DUUR: CLICK

I was surprised to see that they are nearly seven years old already and have only released one album prior to this. The impression I have gotten is that UCP bands don't release new material too frequently?

It's not that they release material infrequently per se (although some bands are slower than others), but full albums are extremely rare.

too sad the bouns cd is live only....

I hope it gets posted!

Same, I'd be really upset if I couldn't hear the song of my favorite band, just because it's live limited -____-

I'm very, very curious about this release!

"vanitas world view"

There's no longer any shame with copying Dir en grey. Embrace it!

Dir en Grey is not the creator of "Vanitas world" (If you do know what it is), so anyone can do it, or use it's name wherever they want.

Wherefore, you can't say they are copying.

Dir en Grey is not the creator of "Vanitas world" (If you do know what it is), so anyone can do it, or use it's name wherever they want.

nonono, wrong answer.

right answer: nega were inspired by vanitas of dir en grey, there's nothing wrong with taking inspiration, this is clearly not stealing

they also obviously haven't been aware of stand-alone tsumi to batsu release and it's explicit hurrrhurrrhurr lyrics

and besides, diru aren't even visual kei now, and they also stole raison d'etre piv from nega in 1999

nonono, wrong answer.

right answer: nega were inspired by vanitas of dir en grey, there's nothing wrong with taking inspiration, this is clearly not stealing

they also obviously haven't been aware of stand-alone tsumi to batsu release and it's explicit hurrrhurrrhurr lyrics

and besides, diru aren't even visual kei now, and they also stole raison d'etre piv from nega in 1999

Maybe you didn't understand what I meant by "Vanitas world".

I was talking about the symbolic work of art called Vanitas created in the 16th and 17th centuries.

So Dir en Grey used this to express their music, as did so Nega. Basically can't say Nega copied Dir en Grey as Dir en Grey aren't the creators of Vanitas.

Unless Nega have officially assumed they where inspired by exactly Dir en Grey's music "Vanitas" not the work of art Vanitas.

And I'm not saying that they are stealing. And that be inspired is wrong.

What I'm saying is that relentless said they are copying dir en grey, but they are not.

girl, Latin was invented far before 1600s and there's nothing wrong with using it

seeing band that have copied diru's videos in the past suddenly come up with a diruesque title IS quite enough to assume they've seen it in MOO tracklist.

WHERE did I say that is wrong??

Oh well, I must not waste my time. If someone is understanding wrong what I'm saying I'll just let it be.

Ciao!

Yeah, they were most likely inspired to use those latin words because of DIR EN GREY, but at least that's where the “inspiration” stops. Aside from that blatant rip off “guilt trip”, NEGA is thankfully not a slave to DIR EN GREY's whims. (Not to say that NEGA doesn't take lots of inspiration from other bands, but their music really has nothing to do with DEG)

Sign in to follow this