Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

NEGA second full album “VANITAS” details

I'm very, very curious about this release!

Dir en Grey is not the creator of "Vanitas world" (If you do know what it is), so anyone can do it, or use it's name wherever they want.

Wherefore, you can't say they are copying.

The discrepancy is not JUST the term "Vanitas", it's "VANITAS WORLD-VIEW" that is exactly how Dir en grey (a strong influence of Nega) has gone about their music for the passed 4 years. Take that and the vocalist from Nega (what's his name) drawing influence from Kyo, and boom there you have it: an album influenced by Dir en grey. Not that big of a deal, doesn't make Nega any less good.

The whole idea of a WORLD-VIEW in Japan is practically exclusive to Dir en grey in the sense that they are one of the only (that I know of) that markets their music in that vain.

Tracklist :

1.VANITAS VANITATUM

2.PURGATORY

3.FABLE IN THE COLD BED

4.GOODBYE HUMAN

5.糜爛故に

6.V-ROCK IS DEAD

7.躊躇うことなく「 」を傷付けた指先は、戸惑うことなく穢れた「 」を飾る

8.虚しき「生」の寓意≒「死」の真意

9.WILL

11.DELUGE

12.HINDSIGHT

13.OMNIA VANITAS

REASONANCE(TYPE-Bのみ)

What is the romanisation please ?

11.DELUGE

12.HINDSIGHT

13.OMNIA VANITAS

That's an interesting sorting. I'm glad HINDSIGHT will be on the album. It's a good song that wasn't mastered very well.

As for OMINA VANITAS, maybe it will be an instrumental/sound effects track that will make HINDSIGHT a proper ending?

I think VANITAS VANITATUM is an intro and OMNIA VANITAS is an outro.

"2012" is a funny title... world's end inspires a lot of artists this year haha.

V-ROCK IS DEAD is pretty funny too, an electro song? Mmmmhhh...

Lookin' forward to this release! Nice song titles, makes me curious about this release :P

Tracklist :

1.VANITAS VANITATUM

6.V-ROCK IS DEAD

1. Wow, one of the few cases where overbr00tal vk band is trying to go all "kvlty" on us, I might expect some Gregorian monk choir and pseudo-satanic stuff going on (or in a worst case scenario, pseudo-satanic dubstep - because it's so hip)

v-rock is dead....for real?=p

"OMG IT'S GOING TO BE THE MOST APOCALYPTIC THING EVER! MACHINE GUN-LIKE CLICKS! DROP Z CHUGFEST! HELL-LOW BASS! THE MOST BRUTAL OF THE MOST BRUTAL THINGS! JIN WILL SCREAM AND GROWL YOUR BRAINS OUT YOUR HEAD! EVEN 12012 WILL CRY IN FEAR! MASSACRING BR00000TALLLLLITYYYYY, DEATH TO ALL! "

"OMG IT'S GOING TO BE THE MOST APOCALYPTIC THING EVER! MACHINE GUN-LIKE CLICKS! DROP Z CHUGFEST! HELL-LOW BASS! THE MOST BRUTAL OF THE MOST BRUTAL THINGS! JIN WILL SCREAM AND GROWL YOUR BRAINS OUT YOUR HEAD! EVEN 12012 WILL CRY IN FEAR! MASSACRING BR00000TALLLLLITYYYYY, DEATH TO ALL! "

LOL in real life. xDDDDD ...but sounds accurate. :mrgreen:

Nega is so trolling everyone. V-ROCK IS DEAD is probably going to be a shitty -core song full of rapping, like some sort of 2012 version of limp bizkit.

I'm a little late to this party, but I thought this is going to be their third album? I suppose it's of little consequence because I'm not a huge fan. In fact I actually kind of really don't like them. But now I HAVE to hear V-Rock is Dead.

Tracklist :

1.VANITAS VANITATUM

6.V-ROCK IS DEAD

1. Wow, one of the few cases where overbr00tal vk band is trying to go all "kvlty" on us, I might expect some Gregorian monk choir and pseudo-satanic stuff going on (or in a worst case scenario, pseudo-satanic dubstep - because it's so hip)

v-rock is dead....for real?=p

wtf

I'm a little late to this party, but I thought this is going to be their third album? I suppose it's of little consequence because I'm not a huge fan. In fact I actually kind of really don't like them. But now I HAVE to hear V-Rock is Dead.

No, it's their second ^^

^ Yep, they had one album so far, plus a "best album" or collection or whatever:

GRAVE OF THE SACRIFICE (album, 2009.07.22)

NEGATIVISM (selection CD, 2010.05.26)

Curious how this one will turn out, I really liked their 1st album. :) I plan on ordering the B-type (bonus track yay!).

Kinda excited for this release. Been a fan for a long time and there's not many songs they've done that I dislike. will be interesting!

Ooohhhh I had no idea Negativism was a selection album. See I'm not really that into them haha. But I'll loOk forward to the album and hopefully they'll impress me for once.

What is the romanisation please ?

5. Biran yueni

7. Tamerau koto naku 「 」 o kizutsuketa yubisaki wa, tomadou koto naku kegareta 「 」 o kazaru

8. Munashiki "Nama" no guui ≒"Shi" no shini

7.躊躇うことなく「 」を傷付けた指先は、戸惑うことなく穢れた「 」を飾る

It seems that the title should be written: 躊躇うことなく「 」を傷付けた指先は、惑うことなく穢れた「 」を飾る according to under-code.jp and ne-ga.com

V-ROCK IS DEAD is probably going to be a shitty -core song full of rapping, like some sort of 2012 version of limp bizkit.

↑ THIS !

I love these guys so much. I hope they do not try to start being funny or whatever. It might ruin their songs.

Sign in to follow this