Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures) will be on hiatus

their members have clarified that the band will pause live performance after their fan-club trip at 2012/06/23-06/24 for preparation of their future musical activities and enhancement of their skills

yeah, i follow their official blog all the time↓

「ケミカルピクチャーズは3月から始まる全国ワンマンツアーをもって「ライブ活動停止」をします……

理由としては、バンドとして走り続けてきて3年、その間にも活動休止やメンバーチェンジ、そしてありがたくも多くの作品のリリースをさせて頂き、とにかくがむしゃらにやってきた結果、これから先ケミカルピクチャーズとして新しいものを生み出すには、休養と各メンバー個々のレベルアップが必要だと考えました」

"After our one-man tour starting in March, we will commence a 'live activity pause'...The reason behind this decision is that we feel that after pushing forward at a breakneck pace for 3 years, releasing a lot of material and changing band members, we think it is now necessary to take a break, during which we can give birth to the new Chemical Pictures and each member can level up individually"

and yes, they used the word "level up"( ´艸`) also, the concept of a "live activity pause"(=ライブ活動休止・停止) is the exact same thing Laruku did a few years ago. i really don't think there is any need for worrying(^-^)it would be kinda nice if the title of this thread could be changed to "Chemical Pictures will be on a live activity pause" though...(;^ω^A

edit:

their members have clarified that the band will pause live performance after their fan-club trip at 2012/06/23-06/24 for preparation of their future musical activities and enhancement of their skills

↑didn't notice this...sorry(^o^;)

source: 「いつもケミカルピクチャーズを応援してくれる皆へ」→ http://ameblo.jp/cps-official/entry-11171004671.html

SET-LIST at 2012/06/22:

01.Reincarnation

02.Shoot myself in the head

03.溺れる魚

04.不幸のナイフ

05.幸せアレルギー

06.胸に降る雨 頭揺らす声

07.y通り沿いの公園

08.(laugh!)

09.笑うピカソ

10.病ム空

11.My Harlot BrOker