Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

[Korean] miss A

miss A

miss+A++is+flawless.png

Miss A (aka 미스에이, in Hangul), is a South Korean girl group under AQ Entertainment, sub-label of JYPE. miss A began as a five member group and were known as the JYP Sisters. One of the original members was Hye Lim, who replaced Sun Mi of the Wonder Girls. The two remaining members of the group, Wang Fei Fei and Meng Jia, soon had Suzy Bae added making the group into a trio. They released a CF song 다시 사랑 in Korea along with a Chinese version in China in June of 2010. They later added a final member, Min Yong who had trained with JYPE nine years prior to debut. miss A made their Korean debut on July 1, 2010 on Mnet! Countdown with their title track Bad Girl Good Girl and they are planned to be promoted across Asia.

Any miss A fans here? :) I really love them. For me they're one of those few groups who are constantly good, not many fillers, lots of nice songs. Anyway, they released 2 maxi-singles (or mini albums? 4 songs each) and a full-length album which had almost all the songs of the previous singles (minus one) - that release was really good IMO, very upbeat and catchy. Their next release will be a mini album called Touch, on 2012/02/20.

Here's some music for those who don't know them, with the 1st teaser of the new release at the end:

8TeeJvcBdLA

wTnwjlDhAY4

dBR0oEUIoGI

DnEnN3oHQio

Tracklist for the new mini (from Yesasia):

01. Touch

02. Lips

03. Rock N Rule

04. No Mercy

05. Over U

06. Touch (Newport mix)

forgot this one:

EYKO1za5mX0

Well they okay, sometimes they hit it good and other times so so.

Not too excited about this comeback really but i do look forward to it.

The new MV is out, it's pretty nice IMO.

aF8Fst_zonU

Can't wait to listen to the new songs!

edit: listening to the new mini album non-stop now. Great stuff!! Touch is really growing on me, Lips and No Mercy are just badass. Over U is pretty fun/catchy too. Rock n Rule is nice, though a bit more average than the other songs, in my opinion. The alternate version of the title track at the end is pretty sweet too, a total reinterpretation.

All in all they really impressed me with this one! It's probably my favorite K-pop release this year so far, dare I say one of the best girl group releases since last year's BEG album (yeah I know, I'm disgustingly biased and picky :lol:). Sooo~ what I really wanna say is that try it out, people! :D

Starting the mini album right now, I watched the MV though, at first I thought Touch was kind of annoying but by the second time through I actually really like it; also the video!

But yeah, miss A is probably my favorite girl group! Their first album is seriously amazing!

New MV (and the new mini album is also out)

EkSOOiMDGiY

Personally I don't like this one as much as their previous title tracks...though the vid itself looks nice.

edit: welp, didn't really like the mini album either. xD The last two songs are nice though.

Eh, not a fan of this one either. Touch was miles better.

The only thing I really liked was Fei's hair to be honest, and that doesn't say much. lol

Sign in to follow this