Poitrine

Poitrine

231207.jpg

Members:

Vocals: ?? [sayo]

Bass: ?? [Denu]

Guitar: ?? [Ginga]

Guitar: ??? [urara]

For the time being, POITRINE does not have a drummer but they're looking for one.

POITRINE was formed in May 2005, although the band didn't have much activity until in November when they had their first live on the 2nd at MESSE HALL. They released their first Maxi-Single ??????????? [saishiki Gekoku PARASITE Yokoku] rather soon after the live activity had started, on the 18th of November. Since then POITRINE has had live shows rather regularly and on the 27th of April they released their first Mini-Album, ????????? [saishiki Gekoku PARASITE].

I just got their new single, "Freeze Theme Park" and it was really good. I have listened to them before, and I didn't really like them as much, it's an aquired taste. But yeah, I kind of want to try them out again, because I really did like the new single, I'll be sure to post it later.

Has anyone else ever listened to Poitrine before?

^ ME!! ^^

hmmm... no ones replying to this topic to think that we've already uploaded some songs from them O.o

anyone has their discography?? i want to have everything that they've released! T-T

they have this as well:

Melloncholy(mp3)

Fancy bakuretsu kobushi(mp3)

and im trying my best to find those right now o(>.<)o

*edit*

i actually uploaded another omnibus track (Beauty delusions garden) from them at the poitrine thread of the Downloads section.

Yeah I miss them. I think I liked Canzel a bit more, but they were definitely towards the top of my oshare kei list.

At first I didn't like them, moreover, I hated them for how ridiculous they were, but after years, I listened to them and loved them. One of the few bands that changed my way of thinking.

Sign in to follow this