Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

What did you learn today?

I learned that it really annoys me when people say they're going to meet with me / speak with me a certain time, but then are never there.

Basically, I'm quickly learning I hate having my time wasted. Telling me you need to reschedule or be late is perfectly fine, but just not saying anything to me until 45 minutes have passed (and then asking to meet later only to end up being late for that too) is not good.

I learned today that when people are upset or worried, etc., all they want to do is vent...and they want someone to listen. And at times it is best to hold advice unless they ask for it.

to stop being thirsty all you need to do is watch a thai(i thin thats the country) movie. its always a stab in the gut!

aww they are such a great couple, then boom he is dead or they go separate ways.

so what if someone can do it better, do it your way!

That's a pretty interesting dish. Have you tried it before/yet?

Today was my first time. I saw it featured in a video and gave it a shot. It's pretty good with tea. Basically it was cured in the salt and sugar mixture the same way the Fins cure small fish.

xdZzTYZ.jpg

Oh wow.

What do you do with the leftover salt/sugar mixture? It kind of seems like a waste to just throw it all out. Especially since (I'm guessing) the yolks just sit on the top?

The yolks are actually nestled on top of the mixture and buried. I don't know what to do with the mixture other than save and use for later.

ANTM is a fucking turn on! i wish it was on EU so you could actually see them nude.

the difference in me from a year/years ago is I'm now ready!

I learned that you can get away with pretty much anything(at my university at least) if you got charisma :'D

even plagiarism?

even plagiarism?

Well,that's one thing I didn't try yet ._.

THANKS I MIGHT TRY

I hope charisma will be enough xD

Probably not .-.

Korea has given me more in one year musiclly then japan did in 4 year! lmao that's fucked up

Sign in to follow this