Sign in to follow this  
lukrecia

New 女王蜂 in May

From what I could understand, aside of their nationwide one-man tour starting from February 25th, the album [title not yet finalized] will indeed be released in May, with 8 new songs. Sweet; they have yet to disappoint. Looking forward to this.

Sweet; they have yet to disappoint. Looking forward to this.

Indeed, if it's anything like their last two (longish mini-)albums, it'll be one of my top releases of 2012.

Oh yay! Looking forward.

It's funny how their album was literally everywhere while I was in Japan. Any random lifestyle store with a little music section and it was always there at the front.

It's funny how their album was literally everywhere while I was in Japan. Any random lifestyle store with a little music section and it was always there at the front.

Wow, is that really? Sony must have a lot of hopes with these guys :o

[track list]

01.鏡(kagami)

02.ストロベリヰ(strawberry)

03.レザー(razor)

04.イミテヰション(imitation)

05.歌姫(utahime)

06.無題(mudai)

07.Ψ

08.鉄壁(teppeki)

You have to use a japanese proxy like this http://www.azproxies.com/proxy-lists/jp ... oxies.html Click one of the three proxy and copy the youtube link!

First of all, thank you for this little trick. :bunny:

Second of all, dat video. Avu-chan looks like Nicki Minaj + Jesus at the start, haha.

Definitely one of their most creative PVs! The song is really cool too. A heavy layer of sound throughout the whole thing.

But what the HELL was that little interlude in the middle, haha!

Might have to attach this CD to my next order...

Sign in to follow this