Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Has anyone ever heard of the band called ????

2493663.jpg

I found one song by them yesterday called "ALIVE" while searching for SIX-R's "MARRY". But yeah, I like their sound a lot, they sound pretty awesome, kind of poppy, but I want to find more, it looks like they have at least one other song, can anyone hook me up? I"ll upload ALIVE in a couple minutes.

Also is that Frypan? lol

Oh yeah, and here's the PV for ALIVE.

i've watched their PV...hope they weren't serious while making it XD

didn't like their sound though

a couple of links for someone interested:

visunavi

OHP

Haha who knows, I really want to find out if that's Frypan though, lol. I swear it is!! Haha.

Really you don't like their sound? I love the bands with multiple vocalists, it's so awesome, like G.O.Z VII

no that's not frypan

AGE is actually the host club turned boy-band AcQuA EP ..and this is their VK project ... they just realesed a split single with themselves xD AGE/AGE of EP : RE:BORN

it's up at tonberry i'm sure

i like their instrumentas but i can't stand their voices xD i never could even as AcQuA EP but the AGE PV is hilarious and i believe it'a not perminent but more of a parody of sorts

That clown really looks like Frypan...

Its rather scary. o_O

Yeah, I don't know how much I really like them anymore either, I should try listening to them again, I didn't even bother downloading their second single.

Sign in to follow this