Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

DIM MY DIVISION LOL. I saw what you did thar.

tumblr_ltmv7uPxBz1qcrx87.gif

Well seeing it's a "cool" word in caps this will most definitely not be much different from what they've been doing lately. Also, August 2012? Isn't this a bit too early to announce? :lol: Also Ruki lied. IT WOULD BE A NO SINGLE ALBUM.

Not bad, hopefully they'll be able to produce something worthwhile. Looking forward to that album!

I guess this was all announced on today's gig, so the info should be up soon on the OHP too.

Today's setlist btw (will this be on the DVD?):

00. INFUSE INTO

01. VENOMOUS SPIDER’S WEB

02. SLUDGY CULT

03. VORTEX

04. THE SUICIDE CIRCUS

05. MY DEVIL ON THE BED

06. 13 STAIRS [-] 1

07. RUTHLESS DEED

08. Chijou

09. UNTITLED

10. Agony

11. CLEVER MONKEY

12. VERMIN

13. Headache man

14. PSYCHOPATH

15. TOMORROW NEVER DIES

16. OMEGA

-Encore 1-

17. Ride with the Rockers

18. Akai ONE PIECE

19. COCKROACH

20. DISCHARGE

21. Linda~Candydive Pinky Heaven~

-Encore 2-

22. Kantou Dogeza Kumiai

wantz the dvd! loved the new album and cant wait to see it live!

also new album!!!!?!?! awsome news!

i think im one of the few people who thinks they gradually become better=p

Loved Stacked Rubbish, loved Dim and the new album is awsome aswell

Nil and everything before was just not my taste, way too crappy=p

^ Haha, good to see such positive opinions on them here. :) I personally wasn't too fond of TOXIC (it wasn't bad though), but loved DIM and STACKED RUBBISH - which was actually the album where I got to like them the most. Other stuff is okay too, but SR will always be that 'special' album for me.

00. INFUSE INTO

02. SLUDGY CULT

03. VORTEX

04. THE SUICIDE CIRCUS

05. MY DEVIL ON THE BED

06. 13 STAIRS [-] 1

07. RUTHLESS DEED

08. Chijou

09. UNTITLED

10. Agony

11. CLEVER MONKEY

12. VERMIN

13. Headache man

14. PSYCHOPATH

15. TOMORROW NEVER DIES

16. OMEGA

-Encore 1-

18. Akai ONE PIECE

19. COCKROACH

20. DISCHARGE

-Encore 2-

22. Kantou Dogeza Kumiai

I can't...

This is one hell of an awful setlist. Mostly SONY songs with even b-sides, two or three oldies that aren't so good anyway and they picked the crappiest song from STACKED RUBBISH to play. Also, only two songs from DIM? Really? At leas they still play 13 STAIRS [-]1...

WHERE IS MISEINEN.

Seeing what people have posted here I need to give my support to their material up to Disorder. After that they lost all attitude, energy and youthfulness they had in their music, which was the main selling point to me as their music wasn't too special to begin with. DIM has a couple of pop songs that work + DIM SCENE but aside from those I find their new stuff not worth my while.

Much support for the nearly single-less album. I'll be anticipating it with some curiosity.

And lol where's Miseinen :?

^ Haha, good to see such positive opinions on them here. :) I personally wasn't too fond of TOXIC (it wasn't bad though), but loved DIM and STACKED RUBBISH - which was actually the album where I got to like them the most. Other stuff is okay too, but SR will always be that 'special' album for me.

This! But unlike the others I enjoyed TOXIC and NIL and have loved everything since then. So excited for but he DVD cause I heard how amazing it was and all the changes made. Best news yet! Every song made is an inspiration to my guitar playing, specifically Uruha. Guess I can change my topic on the rumor section since it turned out to be true

This better be good. their last album was great.

Hope they repeat that formula with a little more aggression in it.

As long as not jazz, or Jhonny's kind of J-Pop, i guess i am up to their experiment.

See how far it can flip me out :lol:

Also, always happy to see Linda~Candydive Pinky Heaven~ on set list.

Someone in the band must be liking the song that i like as well.

I believe this song has been a regular in their tours.

August will be blazin'~!

Also, always happy to see Linda~Candydive Pinky Heaven~ on set list.

Someone in the band must be liking the song that i like as well.

I believe this song has been a regular in their tours.

Yeah, it's one of those songs they play on almost every single live. Loved by both fans and the band, it seems. But it is such a fun live song. :D

I'm not sure about the new single though. After today's live, Ruki wrote on twitter that "そして、6th ALBUM「DIVISION」。今回はSingleを挟まずのリリースです。" (basically that there will be no singles released before the new album). To me it seems (after reading some reports) that Gazette was just trolling fans with the new single announcement. Because everyone was obviously expecting them to announce a new single. But after announcing it they were like "lol just kidding, it's an album". D;

Not bad, hopefully they'll be able to produce something worthwhile. Looking forward to that album!

I guess this was all announced on today's gig, so the info should be up soon on the OHP too.

Today's setlist btw (will this be on the DVD?):

00. INFUSE INTO

02. SLUDGY CULT

03. VORTEX

04. THE SUICIDE CIRCUS

05. MY DEVIL ON THE BED

06. 13 STAIRS [-] 1

07. RUTHLESS DEED

08. Chijou

09. UNTITLED

10. Agony

11. CLEVER MONKEY

12. VERMIN

13. Headache man

14. PSYCHOPATH

15. TOMORROW NEVER DIES

16. OMEGA

-Encore 1-

18. Akai ONE PIECE

19. COCKROACH

20. DISCHARGE

-Encore 2-

22. Kantou Dogeza Kumiai

This...setlist is horrible -____-

Anyways...I was waiting for this announcement.

So what Ruki lied, at least we get to get a single to judge whether this album is gonna be worth it or not :)

I have low expectations for this album not because I disliked Toxic (I did though) but because for a band that usually takes two years between already mediocre album releases, they're squeezing this one out ten months after Toxic. What is this? I don't even.

I can forgive them for Toxic. I really don't know what the fuck that shit was, anyway I'm looking forward to this New Album.

I'm not sure about the new single though. After today's live, Ruki wrote on twitter that "そして、6th ALBUM「DIVISION」。今回はSingleを挟まずのリリースです。" (basically that there will be no singles released before the new album). To me it seems (after reading some reports) that Gazette was just trolling fans with the new single announcement. Because everyone was obviously expecting them to announce a new single. But after announcing it they were like "lol just kidding, it's an album". D;

Well there actually will be a single released it's just that it will new after the album. And the new album won't have any old songs, all new songs

in that case, seems they are approaching the Western style album promo. With singles taken out after the album released.

Well there actually will be a single released it's just that it will new after the album. And the new album won't have any old songs, all new songs

Sounds cool/interesting. :) Good to see a Japanese band employing this kind of method (like in the West), hopefully it'll be quality stuff!

Yeah well, there still seems to be so much confusion around that I'm waiting for the official announcement (or did I miss it? D:) just to be sure.

Aoi apparently made a handful of songs last year, but none of them fit the band's concept at that time. I hope they'll be using some of them on the new album...

As much as I liked TOXIC, I am hoping that this goes back a little to their older style. I do like the direction that they are going in, just would prefer some heavier songs by them again. I will probably continue to support them no matter what though.

Yeah well, there still seems to be so much confusion around that I'm waiting for the official announcement (or did I miss it? D:) just to be sure.

It was announced at their live today and on Ruki's Twitter. The OHP should be updated within a couple of days with this news.

Excited to see how this turns out, And what kinda style/theme they use, Since this is a no single album. Should be good! I must order once it comes out to Cd Japan.

It was announced at their live today and on Ruki's Twitter. The OHP should be updated within a couple of days with this news.

Yes I know, but it's still unclear whether there will be a new single or not. Ruki didn't mention it on his twitter. And there seems to be confusion amongst the people who went to the final. I'm waiting for the OHP update.

Sign in to follow this