Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

I really wish they would play more songs from Disorder or DIM.

I'm still bother that they didn't play Social Riot Machine live at TOKYO DOME.

My brain is full of fuck

also Dim, now Division...

DIM MY DIVISION

lol why not "DIM, TOXIC DIVISION" or "DIM MY TOXIC DIVISION" or "DIM DIVISION"

these titles should be considered by the band imho lol

I am disappointed because they are not going to release a DVD of THE DECADE, the setlist is one of the best I have ever seen.

I know they are not used to release an anniversary live DVD but to be honest, comparing with the OMEGA's one, THE DECADE is much more better and meaningful.

well who knows, they might release it in mid-summer, since division gets no singles.

or even later in 2012 - since they generally can put stuff on hold (like it happened with cockroach and chizuru PVs before for example)

Well I did read some live reports of THE DECADE and the person said that she saw camera men video taping the event.

So maybe it will be that bonus DVD with OMEGA.

They'll most likely air it on like WOWOW or something hopefully. A DVD for it might not happen until maybe the end of the year if any.

I had a camera straight at my face quite a few times, so I guess it was filmed. ||D

Nahh, I doubt they will air it on WOWOW TV though. But there's a Gazette 10th anniversary special coming on Fuji TV so they are probably going to include some parts of the live.

The setlist was mostly decided by fans, btw. There was a survey on PS Mobiile like a month ago.

Can't really tell what everyone's thoughts on the new album announcement are, lol. Seems extremely mixed or uncertain, but I LOVE them. I actually consider Toxic and Dim my favorite of their albums. Very much looking forward to Division.

It's a single-less album right?

Ruki's performances always fluctuate it seems -- or have been. For a while during the NLSB tours they used a lot of backing tracks to assist Ruki on vocals (emitting screams where he would not), but from recent footage it seems like they're scaling that back a bit? Idk, they're doing their own thing I guess.

Fuck the Tour Finale, they should have made the DVD out of this one

Haru ni chirikeri, mi wa kareru de gozaimasu. Mmmmmmmmm

You forgot Shunsetsu no Koro, how dare you! Better songs do exist after all :(

Anyways, I hope that Ruki had been practicing his vocals alot before recording that stuff since his vocals just sound so frail and powerless these days (this is what you get for "promoting" smoking on-stage and on various photoshoots -> take a note, kids!) - and of course, I am not opposed to the (im)possible idea of him pulling off the old songs in "old" fashion aka Wakaremichi - Disorder-era vocals.

‎-What kinds of songs will be in DIVISION?

Ruki: What kind of songs? They're more violent than the ones in TOXIC. It'll be obvious when you've listened to it, the songs are not the same with the ones from TOXIC. Or you could say that the songs in DIVISION are those which we couldn't include in TOXIC. They're totally new but you can feel the a sense of continuation from the previous album.

credits: GARISH ROOM vol. 15

The violent thought I love! Thoughts everyone?

Continuation of heavier TOXIC? Filled with PSYCHOPATH's? Oh God...this is not going to end well.

I like the idea of a continuation of TOXIC, only because the ending to that album was too abrupt. But I can say now that if there are intro/outro tracks, I will be pissed!

I like the idea of a continuation of TOXIC, only because the ending to that album was too abrupt. But I can say now that if there are intro/outro tracks, I will be pissed!

I do too but I don't think he means that it's going to be like TOXIC but heavier. He just mentioned that the songs will be more violent than TOXIC and that these songs wouldn't have been included in TOXIC because they are different than TOXIC. It's going to have a new/different sound but you can feel how it's continued from TOXIC.

Continuation of heavier TOXIC? Filled with PSYCHOPATH's? Oh God...this is not going to end well.

This. I thought Toxic wasn't good, but it was still listenable. If they just make an entire gazettecore album they will probably join 12012 on the worst of 12012 list.

This. I thought Toxic wasn't good, but it was still listenable. If they just make an entire gazettecore album they will probably join 12012 on the worst of 12012 list.

Even though I'm 98% sure that this won't happen since I recall them saying that REMEMBER THE URGE was a indication of the album to come, but my god if it does.

Even though I'm 98% sure that this won't happen since I recall them saying that REMEMBER THE URGE was a indication of the album to come, but my god if it does.

Sorry, Is this bad or good thing? I hated REMEMBER THE URGE but in less than a week I loved the whole single so...

RTU and before I decay (esp. b-side) were the less pathetic singles of post-DIM

I hope he's pulling off some marketing crap in that interview, JUST IN CASE TOXIC SOMEHOW HAS RABID FANS. (or any fans at all)

hoping for best, prepared for worst xoxo

I see what you're trying to say here, but there's no way it's gonna be a same grade release.

12012's ST is a byproduct of a heavy creative constipation, worst case division is gazette's toxic musical diarrhea continued.

12012 sound like they simply can not produce anything good anymore; gazette stopped bothering, taking the quantity over quality route.

how come 12012 topped not obtain+1 at this bands worse list I kind of don't know. it's not a ichi ni topic anyway.

Sorry, Is this bad or good thing? I hated REMEMBER THE URGE but in less than a week I loved the whole single so...

Well to me it's a good thing if only the title track counts. Tracks like Shiver, Suicide Circus, Pledge, Remember the Urge etc. are major guilty pleasures ( with this I mean that I listen to them daily :lol: ) for me, and I wouldn't mind a straightforward album with only tracks like those, without any attempts at being profound with concepts or DARK N' HEAVY&EDGY.

As long as Aoi is not trying to compose anything, and Uruha will be somewhat active on doing songs, everything will be fine.

+

Remember the Urge isn't that bad, folks! If they will end up doing 12 Before I Decays, then that'd be one hell of a disaster.*

*P.s. Psychopath is just a replacement for DISCHARGE (everyone's getting tired of it after all), so chill you all :mrgreen:

P.S.S. Toxic is a decent album

‎"Recording has ended! however there are still 7 songs ( he used the kanji that means lyrics )... It seems that this trip will continue."

RUKI via Twitter

Sign in to follow this