Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

己龍(kiryu) member will depart / will disband?

I imagine losing their bassist and drummer would have the least impact on the band.

I only have one thing to say to this:

Obrazek-42.png

Oh, the humanity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAI!!!!!!!

Btw, the way how Takemasa wrote on his blog...Sounds like the announce is not a good thing

tumblr_lxliqzaXnr1r3e74bo1_400.gif Can't help it that I'm awesome.

Not but in all seriousness, I'm more afraid for a member leaving. But as they're saying Kiryu won't be the same without all of the members, it would be disbandment either way.

Kiryu is one of my biggest favorites! I don't want them to disband... It would be terrible!

3 band is disbanding I like: aicle, Nexx and Luzmelt... and i couldn't process that Yuu left Gakido.

I imagine losing their bassist and drummer would have the least impact on the band.

Obrazek-42.png

Oh, the humanity.

Well wasn't Lycaon's bassist their main composer? I thought the red haired dude in Kiryu was the main song writer. Losing the main song writer they'd probably end up doing shit music like Lycaon but bassist or drummer I'd imagine it'd be like when Megaromania lost their first drummer and not have much of a huge impact since he wasn't the main song writer.

Obrazek-42.png

Oh, the humanity.

Well wasn't Lycaon's bassist their main composer? I thought the red haired dude in Kiryu was the main song writer. Losing the main song writer they'd probably end up doing shit music like Lycaon but bassist or drummer I'd imagine it'd be like when Megaromania lost their first drummer and not have much of a huge impact since he wasn't the main song writer.

i think it was Eve @_@

No, not Lycaon, I never listened to them so I don't care about their drama. I mean isn't the red hair guy (the guitarist) of Kiryu the main composer, so I really don't see how losing the bassist or drummer would have that drastic of an affect. (It certainly depends from band from band) I'm just saying that if someone does leave I would prefer it to be one of those two with the hope that the band continues doing what they do now without any huge music changes. Similar to what happened with Megaromania when they lost their drummer.

^Yes, I am aware of that fact, I just instantly thought of Lycaon that one moment :lol: Yeah but if Mitsuki would leave a big part of their sound would too.

No, not Lycaon, I never listened to them so I don't care about their drama. I mean isn't the red hair guy (the guitarist) of Kiryu the main composer, so I really don't see how losing the bassist or drummer would have that drastic of an affect. (It certainly depends from band from band) I'm just saying that if someone does leave I would prefer it to be one of those two with the hope that the band continues doing what they do now without any huge music changes. Similar to what happened with Megaromania when they lost their drummer.

oh, sorry i didn't made my quote clear. I mean the Lycaon main compsoer was the drummer. And yep, Mitsuki is the leader, so i guess they really would disband if he leave them

oh, sorry i didn't made my quote clear. I mean the Lycaon main compsoer was the drummer. And yep, Mitsuki is the leader, so i guess they really would disband if he leave them

^Yes, I am aware of that fact, I just instantly thought of Lycaon that one moment :lol: Yeah but if Mitsuki would leave a big part of their sound would too.

No worries, I totally understand why you would make the comparison (plus it was also funny). It totally makes sense why Lycaon's music tanked when they lost their main song writer. Kind of interesting that their main composer was the drummer (or was it bassist?) because at least in VK, you don't really ever see the drummers being the ones doing most of the composing.

No worries, yeah losing your main composer is like losing your kidneys. You either die or go on dialysis and never be the same again. Even if you got a transplant you're still stuck eating a cocktail of drugs for the rest of your life and can never go back to how you use to be.

So yeah, that's why I would rather hope it would be a role that is a bit more replaceable and the band keeps on going because I'd be pretty bummed if Kiryu broke up.

i think their screwing with us and are going major. but if not then my best bet is the drummer leaving. it would suck imo if sakai or hiyori left. but we'll just have to wait and see.

^ Oh no, the drummer is awesome ! O_O

Indeed. Personally I think that Hiyori is the least important member in this band since bass in Kiryu is pretty much covered up with those Kagrratastic synth/flute/violin parts and chaotic guitar lines.

Btw, they should really hire session members for synth/violin or something. Playback's for the weak.

I discovered this band about two days and thought they are really awesome and the visual is one of the most beautiful I ever seen (I guess it's unnecessary too say it P:), I really hope they don't disband!!! I love these type of music that they do.

I hope TakaGacktHyde is right and they are just screwing with us.. ._.

A lot of bands are disbanding, this is so disappointing..!

Anyone watched their DVD's? All that I've seen have horrible, horrible mixing. If they have one that doesn't sound like complete shit, do tell.

And if they lose their drummer, they should just disband right there and then.

Anyone watched their DVD's? All that I've seen have horrible, horrible mixing. If they have one that doesn't sound like complete shit, do tell.

And if they lose their drummer, they should just disband right there and then.

Agreed.

Aicle disbanded this month. I know that Emiru is a big friend of Takemasa, maybe

they want to form a new band together. What do you think about this? :?

Aicle disbanded this month. I know that Emiru is a big friend of Takemasa, maybe

they want to form a new band together. What do you think about this? :?

GURL, NO.

Sign in to follow this