Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

己龍(kiryu) member will depart / will disband?

Kiryu announced a Zepp Tokyo live on 16th-17th September a few minutes ago. I made some videos about their new PV preview and the announcement. It's under uploading. I'll post soon here!

They were just trolling us the entire time! What about the "we can't continue to be Kiryu without one of us" stuff? + one of the members starting to cry?

They were just trolling us the entire time! What about the "we can't continue to be Kiryu without one of us" stuff? + one of the members starting to cry?

They talked about it today as well, saying that Kiryu wouldn't be Kiryu if even just one of the member had to leave the band.

Maybe they just wanted us to worry, or maybe one of the members brought the idea of leaving for some reason and they convinced him not to... but well, we just don't have to care about that anymore ! Everything's alright now ^^

Let's just hope Mahiro's throat won't die because of those 47 onemans in a row, as he said he was a bit worried about that ...

Well I was dissappointed to see a few people saying if the drummer or bassist left it would have little affect? I must say that's rather mean and shallow. They do just as much as the other members and if any of them left it would have the same amount of impact!

I swear ugh...they are all very important and it would have emotional impact on the other members if anybody left... There for that could result in an even bigger impact!!

Well I was dissappointed to see a few people saying if the drummer or bassist left it would have little affect? I must say that's rather mean and shallow. They do just as much as the other members and if any of them left it would have the same amount of impact!

I swear ugh...they are all very important and it would have emotional impact on the other members if anybody left... There for that could result in an even bigger impact!!

THANKYOU!!!! I love Hiyori & Junji, i'd be pisseeed to see either of them go!!!!

Luckily Kiryu hadn't disbanded not this time they are unique band I do like their music. 

Sign in to follow this