Sign in to follow this  
Wicked Teletubby

Asking Alexandria The Still Reckless Tour with DIR EN GREY

The Still Reckless Tour is a North America tour for a British screamo band, Asking Alexandria featuring Trivium, DIR EN GREY, I See Stars, Motionless In White and The Amity Affliction.

the first half of the tourdates:

3/09- Chico, CA @ Senator Theatre

3/10- San Diego, CA @ SOMA

3/11- Tucson, AZ @ Rialto Theatre

3/13- Mission, TX @ Never Say Never Festival – Las Palmas Racepark

3/15- Austin, TX - SXSW

3/16- San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit

3/17- Dallas, TX @ South By So What Festival – QuikTrip Park

3/21- South Carolina @ TBA

3/23- Charlotte, NC @ Amos Southend

3/24- Norfolk, VA @ The Norva

3/25- Richmond, VA @ The National

3/27- Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom

4/07- Louisville, KY @ Expo Five

Now confirmed that they will be back to America in March/April

Happy New Year! We are thrilled to let you know that we are coming back to North America in March/April with Asking Alexandria, Trivium, I See Stars, Motionless In White and The Amity Affliction! Stay tuned for more details...

http://www.facebook.com/direngreyoffici ... 8177941917

They sure love touring America,

but hopefully they reaching out to another cities/towns this time.

Just to be fair to other DeG fans.

as far as I can see it should take only a couple of days to announce a full tourdate list. just because they don't have much time left for selling tickets.

I gave myself three or four attempts to listen to Asking Alexandria. each time I ended up closing YT page at the third minute. dear AA guys, y u so yelling kids? not being offensive to AA fans around though.

I really don't like AA's clean vocals D: the only band which will tour with DEG I like is Motionless in White... wonder if they will ever do something like that in Europe, I hope not personally XD

Wow this awesome. Glad Asking Alexandria is touring north America again and this time will be headlining instead of playing in some festival. I'll go to see AA again and if Deg happens to be opening that would be pretty cool.

Asking Alexandria, Trivium, I See Stars, Motionless In White and The Amity Affliction

Lol! :Umno:

*Something about Hot Topic and Scene-kids*

Yeah not really amused about the line up at all.

I really don't like AA's clean vocals D: the only band which will tour with DEG I like is Motionless in White...

I went to high school with Motionless in White. They are insufferable douche bags and their music is damn terrible.

The STILL RECKLESS TOUR first run of dates announced!

(Stay Tuned for as more dates to be announced in the near future.)

3/09- Chico, CA @ Senator Theatre

3/10- San Diego, CA @ SOMA

3/11- Tucson, AZ @ Rialto Theatre

3/13- Mission, TX @ Never Say Never Festival – Las Palmas Racepark

3/15- Austin, TX - SXSW

3/16- San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit

3/17- Dallas, TX @ South By So What Festival – QuikTrip Park

3/21- South Carolina @ TBA

3/23- Charlotte, NC @ Amos Southend

3/24- Norfolk, VA @ The Norva

3/25- Richmond, VA @ The National

3/27- Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom

4/07- Louisville, KY @ Expo Five

From Dir En Grey Official Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 115&type=1

now, after the fifth attempt to listen to Asking Alexandria, I've finally understood why I can't play the video till the end.

I prefer MATURE music. like you know, music with balls. man-style.

I just can't listen to boy bands.

now, after the fifth attempt to listen to Asking Alexandria, I've finally understood why I can't play the video till the end.

I prefer MATURE music. like you know, music with balls. man-style.

I just can't listen to boy bands.

They're pretty decent though, live. Seen a few songs live at a local festival. They were a lot better than I thought they'd be. They'll be in the country next week. Still wondering whether to go or not.

I wouldn't mind seeing them together though, as long as Dir en grey is headlining.

DIR EN GREY is NOT headlining. Asking Alexandria is.

The Still Reckless Tour is a tour supporting their latest longplay, Reckless & Relentless.

this is actually why I'm confused about DIR EN GREY touring with AA and all other bands involved.

I mean what the hell are they doing amongst all those screamo kids?

DIR EN GREY is NOT headlining. Asking Alexandria is.

The Still Reckless Tour is a tour supporting their latest longplay, Reckless & Relentless.

this is actually why I'm confused about DIR EN GREY touring with AA and all other bands involved.

Okay, I should have checked :P

If it's like that it's a bit weird. The other way around wouldn't mind...

After being to a Dir en grey concert in London, where the "scene" trend seems to be moderately alive, ( Unlike in Finland ) I noticed that for every casually dressed person there were three weaboos and two scenekids. So those people are starting to make a reasonable chunk of their western fanbase and it's probably the one that's growing the most. And you'd have to be deaf not to notice the approachable new-metal sensibilities of their more recent music, so it's no wonder that it appeals to the false-metal crowd be it Opeth ( after being slapped with the progressive tag, I've seen these people coming over to the deg fandom and former VK fans graduating to the progrock-"metal" fandom) or BMTH fans.

After being to a Dir en grey concert in London, where the "scene" trend seems to be moderately alive, ( Unlike in Finland ) I noticed that for every casually dressed person there were three weaboos and two scenekids. So those people are starting to make a reasonable chunk of their western fanbase and it's probably the one that's growing the most. And you'd have to be deaf not to notice the approachable new-metal sensibilities of their more recent music, so it's no wonder that it appeals to the false-metal crowd be it Opeth ( after being slapped with the progressive tag, I've seen these people coming over to the deg fandom and former VK fans graduating to the progrock-"metal" fandom) or BMTH fans.

I thought the amount of VK kids and "Emo/Scene" kids in London to be similar though. I always love the London gigs over anything else tbh. The only Dir en grey gig I was at that was nicer than London was Paris. And there I had to fight of a bucnh of fangirls who were scared of guys moshing... (but this was back in 2007 when fangirls were still everywhere :s)

I thought the amount of VK kids and "Emo/Scene" kids in London to be similar though. I always love the London gigs over anything else tbh. The only Dir en grey gig I was at that was nicer than London was Paris. And there I had to fight of a bucnh of fangirls who were scared of guys moshing... (but this was back in 2007 when fangirls were still everywhere :s)

Could be. All I can be sure of, is that I was exposed to horrible deathcore from someones cellphone speakers while waiting in line :D I was there in 2010 and it surpassed the Helsinki gig of 2011 by miles.

Sign in to follow this