zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I'm tired.

It's weird, as I recall I don't do anything much lately. I'm no longer active in any extracurricular clubs too.

Mid-term exam is nearing, and I have yet to start studying. I just... I dunno.

the correct way of handling a situation:

traditional vs. non-traditional

old-fashioned vs. present-thinking

keeping silent vs. speaking out

standing your ground vs. letting someone take advantage of you.

my facebook newsfeed is filled with engagements, marriages, honey moons, bachelorette/bachelor parties, pregnancies and babies.... fuck I feel old...my co-worker is having her second child

my facebook newsfeed is filled with engagements, marriages, honey moons, bachelorette/bachelor parties, pregnancies and babies.... fuck I feel old...my co-worker is having her second child

I am starting to get that too...lots of friends getting married and other friends having babies ON PURPOSE! ::mind blows up::

sporting massive paranoia right now,

i have been booked to record a classical demo-cd/video for a competition by some rich music-enthusiasts in berlin, usually no biggy and easy job.

turns out the have just booked the teldex recording studios in berlin for that to happen!!

which is as it happens one of germanys biggest and most important classical recording studios...

holy mothefuckin' christ how am i supposed to fly this ridicculous spaceship?

i mean technically i should be capable to do so and have done before, but still this is slightly frightening

scared²

just to give a comparison, usually i do this with a laptop+soundcard and a couple of microphones.

- going to the booked room with the equipment

- build stuff up,

- hit record,

- discuss with musician,

- mix and export

well, i guess i'm going to die

I am starting to get that too...lots of friends getting married and other friends having babies ON PURPOSE! ::mind blows up::

Rather have those type of newsfeeds than confused teenage love, and some Pokemon memes sprinkled. Thank god I don't have idiot friends that deal with drama. Freakin retarted arguements with both people misspelling everything and adding "NIKKA" (nigga) in every sentence. So hilarious to read though!

Kissing you was equivalent to kissing a dirty toilet seat. No amount of cologne or mints could mask the smell which made me want to throw up daily. With your destroyed taste buds I doubt you could tell how bad your breath and clothes stunk. It's sad seeing someone deteriorate before your eyes. their skin aging rapidly, body and face becoming disgustingly thin. never again will I date a smoker. ps: pure hell if they attempt quitting. not missing you one bit.

when the tumblr upgraded its website three days ago, i cannot edit the track name artist name and the albun cover of mp3 or tracks that i uploaded or from a url. i checked it today and i saw another change i can edit it now. i will not use user agent switcher for a while.

facebook says 1 person likes this comment.

hover your mouse it now says no one likes this comment

facebook needs to fix their blocking feature....

what's the point of having your ex on the blocked list when you see their activity on

an aquaintence/friend's page...

the only difference is that their name is not featured.

'no one' is my ex.....

"no person is ever worth loosing a friendship over"

I disagree. if your circle of friends are a bad influence you should drop them and grow the fuck up.

to one of my ex's crazy friend:

never judge a person by their looks. judge them by their heart: how they treat others, their acts of kindness, and good-will nature overall.
you are completely clueless to your own actions. that you became so upset at my reaction. you decided to lash out for standing my ground.
try looking at things from a different perspective. in another persons shoes....
there is always a reason behind my reactions. were you so in denial at how you came across? did you honestly think your behavior was acceptable? do you even know what 'acceptable' is? considering your maturity.... being so fucking oblivious and offended you could have clarified my point of view before reacting all batshit crazy... then again, oblivious narcistic close-minded ignorant people... there is no point in reasoning with them. the world revolves around them and they think they do no wrong...it's a waste of time, energy, and happiness.

I wonder if my mom went shopping.. I'm hungry. ._.

----------------

I just googled "Celebrities who committed suicide" (project for school)

and when I was writing it, the only suggestion was "Celebrities who commited sui"

SUI? Wth is SUI? o_o It's not like its a bad word.

i succeeded embedding flash game in sidebars in blogspot and tumblr. i also did a header slideshow in both social media thanks to the tutorials from ehow, etc. it took 3 days to do it because i changed the flash games too many times.

Feelin' great. Got back on my low carb diet after being off since mid-December(no way I was low carbing it in Japan). Down 5 lbs(2.27 kg) in 2 days. Bacon is a wonderful thing.

to move on from disappointment.

it's sad seeing someone completely fuck up their lives and yet you can't do anything about it