zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

:box:

the highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about. common sense should be a superpower.

^.... ok then....

:/

because I had suspicions and found out I was right?

...that I was TOTALLY screwed over by a 2 faced person?

because I'm raging over dealing with a very stubborn person with a mental illness???

trying to get help for them... very unsuccessfully?....

"ignorance is bliss"

look dak, I don't think you're crazy, you're just spamming around like you are kinda... crazy. If you need help, there are threads for that, this is just a bit over the top

anyway, my thought for today

NEW LAPTOP <3

(with fucked up buttons on my qwerty xD it's like A and Q, and M and ; have switched places for some reason xD also ctrl and Fn xD I'll fix it when I have time~)

Ahaha, fuck my life. XDD My day is so awesome jus by hearing that this one girls doesn't want to come hang with us (she stalks my friend and leaves him letters about how sweet he is and wants to date him etc. in his mailbox) because she thinks __I__ am too scary and is afraid that I will most likely hate and bully her.

Me? Scary? Bully? :DDDDDDdddddd AHAHAHAHA

Now my friend is annoyed with me because I wasn't in school and she came to talk with him and left her phonenumber to him. And the most hilarious thing is that my guyfriend looks, talks and IS like homosexual and who's dating some other guy. And the second amusing thing is that the stalker and my guyfriend are neighbours, and she KNOWS that he's not only dating, but also living with his boyfriend.

after listening to some dragon ball and hironobu kageyama 's latest PV i made an avatar of him here and in japinoy

I've been sleeping too much my mind is in state of disarray.

I can't remember dates anymore. I start to forget days. Oh, lol.

College will start soon, though. New semester and all. New curriculum. Um... I dunno. Engineering Mechanics doesn't sound bad. And Physics and Chemistry, I'm gonna have to take those two too. Seriouslyyyy.

apartment-clean

dinner-ready

cookies-baked

drinks-bought

movie-downloading

time-1 hour 30 mins left till friends come

I feel so organized and like my life's all put together and such lol

anyway definitely the best way to end my summer vacation

^ yay!! (^^)

I was just at the convenience store, and they were playing this funk jam BGM. At some point, I thought it went like this:

"Squirt it, jizz it, straight to my face. It's so gay baby!" (male vocalist)

Hmm did I hear that right? :domo: :domo: :domo:

I swear Zoro's Tatsuhi is such a perfect example of ugly guy dressed up as ugly girl. But I'm still trying to figure out how this actually "works"... I guess some stuff are considered "cute" exactly because they are ugly.

It says in Wikipedia that the early line-up of X was formed by Toshi & Yoshiki in 1977, when they were 11. What stuff were they listening to? Motörhead? (?__?)

I don't understand why I'm so excited with the fact that college will start tomorrow, knowing that it will only turn into 3 in just a few weeks.

I've also thought about withdrawing from my intention in applying to the faculty's newly established international class. It'd most likely be a crapshot, duh. I had two subjects delivered in English last semester and both lecturers sucked arse (not to mention that one of the subjects was Telecommunication Network and only one senior student managed to get C; the rest was just D or E), so I can't quite name other lecturers with, at least, good English? The students who are enrolling in the program also mostly seem to be pretentious douchebags; I don't want to risk myself studying in such environment for the rest of my college years.

Lastly, I will go to Tidung Island on 22nd and have a decent holiday for a couple of days with my mother and brother. BEEAAACCCHHH.

There will be no beach.

There will only be books. Tons of books. I'm never big in reading textbooks.

A heart.

What is a heart.

I didn't have class today although school just started again. I actually had a pretty productive day of e-mailing people and doing some sketchbook work. And then I went home, couldn't read a homework book because it was pissing me off. Got away from it and listened to Guns n' Roses. Ended up discovering Buckethead. And when I looked up from my computer I suddenly felt kinda depressed and mentally exhausted :(

Need to get in touch with the world, obviously.

I'm a bit amazed(?) by how much Moran's Ivy seems similar to Zill. From their "wild" energy, to their slight awkwardness, to the funny weird stuff they say...

But I guess they're also different in many ways now that I think about it (^^)