zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

for some odd reason i can't upload a new pic on last fm...

wtf is happening(it keeps saying general error...) >.<; i wanna change my pic...but i can't!!

Dx

It's been like that for the past 4 days I'm afraid, I can't change it either. The status reported that they know that there is a problem and that their team of engineers is working on it. We're almost 5 days from that now, and they still haven't fixed it. It's kind of weird, because usually these people can fix these things without a couple of hours. Or perhaps they didn't think this was important enough to give all immediate attention too.

holy crap they fix it...o___O; lolol...

^ lol that happened to me yesterday, and today I managed to change it

oh hai guys I'm drunq, and I'm drinking wine alone. because I'm lonely. hence I'm drinking alone. dafuq. I needs cute boys. I NEEDS!!!! BUT THEY'RE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!!!!! :cry: *stuffs face with le food*

edit: actually, I lied. There are cute boys. They're just not the approachable kinds. Like, they're strangers. Or Korean. Not happy :(

it's the 3rd day of uploading a playlist of the reborn! box album in multiply.

it takes longer because i committed a mistake in the title of a song and tried to reupload it again but i saw another mistake in the artist's name. it is the longest series of albums inside a playlist that i ever uploaded. it consists of 110 songs.

@Number Girl

the url of uploading music is hidden after the update maybe because of copyright reasons

it can only be seen when there is a playlist in your homepage (add music link) or visiting your profile http://yourusername.multiply.com/music/upload

the downloading of music is not allowed when visiting other profiles but you can still download by right clicking then saving the link of the mp3 and upload own music in the url

-----

i'm using lots of about:cache and archive.org to save lost files, cannot downloaded, hidden files such as mp3, flv, mp4 or a pic as long as it is being streamed. there are also times that the file is totally erased or not yet crawled by the archive.org. i use that method mainly to get the sample voices of my favorite voice actors with their pictures.

omg I love my new awesome speakers <3 <3 <3

they're not as super party awesome, but this is the best bass that ever flew through my room *w*

and plus to that, they're the most expensive thing I've bought from my own money until now, so, I double love them

*gives you mine* <3

guys, guys, guys, I've been doing maths for a few days already and I didn't cry even once! This might be the first time in my life it didn't get me to tears, and I've been working more than I ever usually did! I have hooopeeee!

I was just reading stuff about third culture kids, and then saw all my middle/high school classmates listed on fb, then suddenly burst into tears thinking how I have lost forever my opportunity to have a good relationship with them because now they're scattered all around the world. And as selfish as it may be, I feel as if I'm more homeless than they are because I didn't have many friends, am bad at keeping in contact with people and can't even speak my own native language fluently anymore. And next year I'm going to graduate from college and say goodbye to everyone all over again. This sucks. My childhood DID suck.

I was watching Moran's/ex-Dragonwapppppper's vivi in VijuLoveCafe and just realized how girly he is. (Yes yes, JUST realized). Can't help but wonder if he's gay or straight or bi or what. I'm yet to know a straight guy with a girly mannerism. Secretly hoping that he's straight, because if he's not, I'm going to cry because for some odd reason I find that kind of cute, girly guys really really hot...

You see, I'm afraid that so far my "omg that girly guy is so hot" has been a very effective gaydar.

I was watching Moran's/ex-Dragonwapppppper's vivi in VijuLoveCafe and just realized how girly he is. (Yes yes, JUST realized). Can't help but wonder if he's gay or straight or bi or what. I'm yet to know a straight guy with a girly mannerism. Secretly hoping that he's straight, because if he's not, I'm going to cry because for some odd reason I find that kind of cute, girly guys really really hot...

You see, I'm afraid that so far my "omg that girly guy is so hot" has been a very effective gaydar.

i try to pointless guess sometimes too xD. i think mei from dog is gay or bi for example.

you know who never passed through my mind he could be gay or girly in the older looks he had.was the singer of irokui. : 3

i am not really attracted by guys with too girly attitude though.