zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

5 hours ago, Total Saikou said:

Guys, I've done it. I've achieved the weeb dream. I've been asked if I'm Japanese like 2 times this month. I have no clue how I achieved it when I look 0% East Asian but I did it

Korea and Japan are like 3rd most countries with teenage or general suicide the first is what was it guatelma? Whatever the least is in middle east 

I actually saw a turkish guy marry a jap 

I thought "wow so this is how it felt to be unloved at home until a gaijin falls for you and puts you first above else" 

Its funny how people find happiness in a crowded city just imagine being alone in a crowd living alone is OK but in a crowd is unbearable especially if no one shares any commenry with you 

And that's where media, cartoons and make belief comes in everyone in their own imaginarium their own castle where they are the mc in all of their story preety relieving it's better to think rather cuming and seeing 

Reminds me of a proverb "the drums sounds is beautiful when in hindsight" foreign Ofc buts its good so I wanna say zombies8mylunch thx ariki

6 hours ago, Keiyuh said:

Korea and Japan are like 3rd most countries with teenage or general suicide the first is what was it guatelma? Whatever the least is in middle east 

I actually saw a turkish guy marry a jap 

I thought "wow so this is how it felt to be unloved at home until a gaijin falls for you and puts you first above else" 

Its funny how people find happiness in a crowded city just imagine being alone in a crowd living alone is OK but in a crowd is unbearable especially if no one shares any commenry with you 

And that's where media, cartoons and make belief comes in everyone in their own imaginarium their own castle where they are the mc in all of their story preety relieving it's better to think rather cuming and seeing 

Reminds me of a proverb "the drums sounds is beautiful when in hindsight" foreign Ofc buts its good so I wanna say zombies8mylunch thx ariki

I mean, I never said I wanted to be mistakenly racially profiled. Apparently my last name sounds Japanese plus I speak a bit of it so people ask me if I'm Japanese sometimes. Might have like 0.1% Uighur or Kazakh in the bloodline but that's about as close to East Asian as I get. I also have people ask me if I'm Indian, pure white, Native American or Spanish. Basically all the continents except for Africa.

What I told the psychiatrist: so I overwork a lot because Im poor and I hate that, and migraines were killin me before quarantine, tired of being diagnosed with a lot of random stuff though Im positive Im undiagnosed ASD and last time someone I loved passed away I had an epiletic seizure and peed my pants on the street so can I get help this time unlike every other what 10 times 

What she MUST HAVE heard: I engage in dangerous activity outside and must be prescribed topiramate after all nothing better than prescribing a reasonably wishing-2-b-dead person a long-term drug that a) is knowingly uneffective (to ASD patients) and b) has a high risking of ruining their single kidney so they have to rely on hemodialysis for life after talking for ten minutes to them 

The bitch actually said "so what do you want?" JFC maybe I want you to do your job how about that? I swear I am better off calming myself thinking of how I would shoot certain people if I snapped out instead of going to a doctor again. /vents 

11 hours ago, Chell said:

What I told the psychiatrist: so I overwork a lot because Im poor and I hate that, and migraines were killin me before quarantine, tired of being diagnosed with a lot of random stuff though Im positive Im undiagnosed ASD and last time someone I loved passed away I had an epiletic seizure and peed my pants on the street so can I get help this time unlike every other what 10 times 

What she MUST HAVE heard: I engage in dangerous activity outside and must be prescribed topiramate after all nothing better than prescribing a reasonably wishing-2-b-dead person a long-term drug that a) is knowingly uneffective (to ASD patients) and b) has a high risking of ruining their single kidney so they have to rely on hemodialysis for life after talking for ten minutes to them 

The bitch actually said "so what do you want?" JFC maybe I want you to do your job how about that? I swear I am better off calming myself thinking of how I would shoot certain people if I snapped out instead of going to a doctor again. /vents 

Chell I understand reminds me of the time I was in my heart cardiology xray checkups and there's an deformity where the ambilico cord to the baby's heart is not closed and it leaves a distinction in the chest a krater which I have well my family was worried since it was critical for my well being it was luch break for the doctors and they just postponed the evaluation to another 6 months my family was worried they didint know what to do untill a doctor came in he was yelling for the doctors acting like this and he did everything himself he took a tomography xray and samples to be safe and when the xray came in it wasent a problem it closed off my father till that day is still praying for the health and gratitude for that doctor he would say he himself was very happy whenever a doctor or nurse actually gave a crap and asked him hows it going I didint have any career interest so I just wanted to be a doctor not for the relaxed work times or the ridiculous salary I barely ever use it i just thought it would be hopeful that people like them actually cares for them 

Chell for you

nobody is perfect I spent my life lonely in search of things that was and will never be mine sometimes I think I'm very greedy although my main involvement in humanity is philanthropic

The only feeling of loneliness I ever feel Is not in daily life or in the city but at my home at night thinking what if I had that friend  I didint have much to look forward so I always looked back the only people I ever care are less then my fingers but I chose a path I could've been what my heart desired  but I chose the truth even as it was tearing me apart as much it bought everyone else in my spot happiness fulfillment peace it bought me chains 

So I ask you what's the true reason you joined this site? 

7 hours ago, Keiyuh said:

So I ask you what's the true reason you joined this site? 

... it was supposedly to follow bandomen news but I guess lately I am rambling more than doing that

(/Come to think of it, there was a website ages ago (like... 10 years?) which was a myspace/facebook sort of community like "share your ramblings/secrets"? And there were communities/groups like "depression", "cheating" or whatever? I miss the link to that website )

But yes I've had my fair share of bad doctors too sigh. It's always "go to 10 doctors until the 10th finds out something (that should've been really obvious probably) and saves me". Last time I talked about my experiences in an online forum people were so unsettled I picked a fight and left it so I digress but well  ; I am actually a health pro bc I thought somewhere around these lines as a teen lol, but then Everything Went Badly and I gave it up which is another reason I've been so anxious during this COVID-19 frenzy, people are always asking a lot of health professionals and it's unfair and I don't wanna be the "just find a vaxx!!!" person. On The Other Hand, (rambles about how doctors failed to discover an obvious tumor that one time) ... SO YEAH I don't ask a lot But Come On (- title of my autobiography maybe).

Anyway, after a small crisis I am back to "ok... let's just go to ANOTHER doctor". It's expensive and lame to pay 10 doctors so the 10th finds out that one obvious thing you had suggested but I'm not giving up !!! ganbatte (ง'̀-'́)ง hwaiting ヽ(•̀ω•́ ゝ) and shit

Edited by Chell

We can't escape anguish 

Its what we are we can't grow up without the dark this is not about being brave or fearless a very old adage "lean on a wall and it will break, lean on someone and he will die" meaningless on other languages 

Does anyone use Playmoss or anything of the sort to organize playlists? I *wonder* if there's any way I can manage my phone/Google Play, my  YouTube and my Deezer playlists at once

Edited by Chell

~working 8-10 hours a day and my fingers and hands are fucked~

Manager: how much of the pain is work related? Cuz I know you do art as well, u sure that isn't the problem

ye if I can even manage 15mins of art a day that will definitely fuck me up. 

and no, an uber eats voucher isn't gonna motivate me to work an extra 10 hours a week 

On 8/3/2020 at 2:07 AM, Chell said:

Does anyone use Playmoss or anything of the sort to organize playlists? I *wonder* if there's any way I can manage my phone/Google Play, my  YouTube and my Deezer playlists at once

No asking reddit will only answer you that they organise with muscle memory 

There was a site where you can copy your playlist to other media 

But its a obv scam 

On 8/4/2020 at 11:16 PM, violetchain said:

So I just found out that Yusei's group in Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds was legitimately called "Team Satisfaction". I assumed that was just a joke in the abridged series one-shot.

And now I kind of want to watch 5Ds.

Is it weird the only anime I watched was yugioh dm, gx, 5ds 

3 hours ago, Keiyuh said:

No asking reddit will only answer you that they organise with muscle memory 

There was a site where you can copy your playlist to other media 

But its a obv scam 

Thanks! Yeah I'm thinking of just... pasting urls to my playlists in every website on a pastebin or something so as to organize 'em. 😕 Guess it's the only viable option for now.