zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

so the new president has been elected.

If EVERY SINGLE ONE of people I know said they only know who they're NOT gonna vote for (and it's always that one person), how in the world did exactly that one person become the president?

God, I hate my country, and I feel I'm going to hate it even more very soon.

So I've been thinking that, maybe, LIPHLICH's Kuga is Kiyoharu's illegitimate son since they look alike (although that's mostly just because of the fanboy pose/cosplay, duh), and yea, Kiyoharu is old enough to father a 20-something-year-old child and sexy enough to have the baby with a woman who's better-looking than him, lolololol. If that's true, it might explain Kuga's use of grammatically-correct English; perhaps it's a result of education from Kiyoharu's child support money. Hmm...... oh the shit I've been thinking about these days....

yesterday was the worst day of my life... i really think i should give up

on school... <_< i can't fucking do it anymore...people are just pissing me off

even more... my fucking grandmom doesn't think im trying in school... ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!

THAT MADE ME EVEN MORE MAD. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. SERIOUSLY -____- I QUIT TRYING...FOREVER

FUCK EVERYTHING.

FUCK SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING.... I DON'T CARE.

RIP my hair straightener ?? - 25.5.2012

Going up in flames was the best way for him to go

Guess I'm not the only one whose product go up in flames.

even more... my fucking grandmom doesn't think im trying in school... ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!

THAT MADE ME EVEN MORE MAD. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. SERIOUSLY -____- I QUIT TRYING...FOREVER

FUCK EVERYTHING.

Don't give up on things so easily. It's the end of the school year and everyone has mental breakdowns because of the pressure now, but in a few weeks it won't feel as bad. I know exactly how you feel (have these moments quite a lot lately, especially since I'm going for 2 grades up in almost every subject this halfterm because my dad has some delusional ideas about a scholarship or smth like that. Anyway I fell in love with being appreciated by my teachers for a sudden change from "just sufficient" to "excellent", so I'm trying to ignore dad's nagging and do it just for the feeling of achievement).

For one thing, you have to realize you're not going to school for friends or fun, but for the knowledge pretty much necessary for getting a job later. Of course it would be really good to have some nice people around you, but that is not a prerequisite for becoming a successful student. And another thing is that if you want the change for the better, you have to be ready to change yourself for the better first, which is not the easiest thing, but it's possible.

Anyway, if you are who I think you are, our schools have pretty much the same systems, which seem almost unbearable, but once you realize you can't fight it but just play along, it seems pretty mediocre.

(oh and a tip-try listening and taking notes on class, you'll have much more time for doing the things you love later when you realize you already know most of what's in the book)

I really hope this helps.. Take care <3

I just saw ONE OK ROCK's new DVD on sale in store two days ago! It was more expensive than the one I ordered though. I can't wait for my copy to arrive!

FUCK EVERYTHING.

Don't give up :( It's okay to just do things your pace. Try to enjoy the parts that you like about it, and ignore the parts that bother you (the annoying people, the nagging). I know it's a lot harder than it sounds, and I too have had my share of getting neurotic over it (and on top of that, nagging Asian parents who think I shouldn't even make friends and just study all the time). But at least just stick around to get all the diplomas/credits and useful experiences that you can get, because they'll help you in the future even if you may not realize it right now.

So the other day I was telling my sister about how I've been really digging cocklobin's music lately. She doesn't listen to music much, never heard of VK. When I told her the band name, I couldn't help but be all awkward after I said "cock---" XD XD XD XD XD XD And then she couldn't really hear what I said so I ended up saying it even more awkwardly, like "Err... you.. know... like to cock your head... cock--And THEN THAT BIRD 'ROBIN'... cock-robin... yeah..." Yes, I rushed right into the '-lobin' part XD XD XD XD

^ wait... if you get stitches, wouldn't it be because you need to get stitches? Especially if your dominant hand gets hurt, won't you need it even more?

I got a job interview from a fashion designer I really want to work with

I'm so scared shitless (O_O;;)

^ I thought I would need them but I don't it already is healing X3

Just finished my brothers get well soon present XD lol I bought him fluffy blankets and everything ^3^ but he has meningitis so I'm gonna make him as comfy as possible O w O

I'm driving myself nuts by refreshing the Downloads forum every 10 minutes, hoping that Creature Creature's "Ataraxia/楽園へ" would just magically appear at any point.

I should get a life

i decided im not going in the mini-chat anymore :D

*for personal reasons and im not going to explain because im going to get piss off....*

^ oh right, I almost forgot we have that XD

Think I'm seriously going through my alternative metal phase (although I still have standards hahaha)

I can't stop thinking/worrying about how my job interview went FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I started to get nervous last night because of my trip, which will begin on wednesday. It looks like I'll have many sleepless nights before it. :xxx

I'm also "partying" my birthday with my family tomorrow (today, it's 1:30AM), which in reality is on tuesday.

i am finding hard time beating batman guardian of gotham because of controls (pressing ctrl + 0 instead of just 0)

and might and magic ii has a bug that it can't show the night where the thief is

i beat amazing spiderman for a week because you cannot beat the bosses esp. venom and the lizard dr. without waiting then attack

that is my experience when using a small QWERTY keyboard of NOKIA C3-00

for some odd reason i can't upload a new pic on last fm...

wtf is happening(it keeps saying general error...) >.<; i wanna change my pic...but i can't!!

Dx

for some odd reason i can't upload a new pic on last fm...

wtf is happening(it keeps saying general error...) >.<; i wanna change my pic...but i can't!!

Dx

It's been like that for the past 4 days I'm afraid, I can't change it either. The status reported that they know that there is a problem and that their team of engineers is working on it. We're almost 5 days from that now, and they still haven't fixed it. It's kind of weird, because usually these people can fix these things without a couple of hours. Or perhaps they didn't think this was important enough to give all immediate attention too.