zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

still trying to find out how to grab takashi kondo 's voice sample from his vi-vo.jp page

and atomicmonkey.jp 's password.

Beginning to think my body had listened to me telling to stop growing...I haven't grown an inch for a few months now...so my height is now 5/1 and three quarters .... I is happy about that though ^w^

I wonder what THE KIDDIE's new album is gonna be like~. I already know it's gonna be amazing but. I WANNA HEAR IT. ;O;

I must say animal planet...you know how to market to girls!!! I'm absolutely in love with a show I just watched on there called "too cute" and now after all those kittens mewing...I am absolutely melting inside!

I stumbled upon the tanuki gossips about tsunagaris and the topic about Irokui's Yuuri getting a gender change and working at a Newhalf club. In between wondering if I really am a closet lesbian for going gaga over female Yuuri, I wonder why my life isn't this exciting (even if trashy as prostitution is) and why I still feel like a helpless kid rather than an adult who can set off on my own fucked up, debauched life adventures despite being 21.

[/existential rant]

*about to blow up again*

using the archive.org website to grab some of old pictures and movies of my favorite bands and voice actors/actresses

I made french fries and when I ate them, I thought that they tasted kinda plain. Now I realized I forgot to put salt on them... -_-

i grabbed kotochawan 's sample voices after days of searching how to do it by about.cache method

I finally did laundry (yay!), but now the dishes are stacking up (darn it)

Also, I was attempting to internet stalk Velo/Takumi again, but it seems he still doesn't have any twitter/blog, and no picture of him from live shows or any of his musician friends blogging about hanging out with him yet. I think the last time I heard of him before he joined DIMMDIVISION was when Jiminy Cricket's Shia blogged about meeting up & talking with him about guitar stuff. This guy is so private O_O

i added the release date to my 1st two files in 4shared to avoid confusion

i only succeed in informing the release date to visualscandal3 but i didnt succeed in informing mlbeto1169 because he/she doesnt have a chat box or any form to contact him or her. i will add the scanned version of the booklet in my tumblr and upload the vob file of the bonus dvd in my multiply because the dvd file is probably larger than 5 GB.

Currently quite pissed of with my so called life and not like I have anyone but myself to blame for it, honestly I just want (to) change, but not like it's so easy thing do -.-...

I need to stop drinking Green Tea at night; it prevents me from sleeping.

I want to make a tumblr.

Make one!

Surprised I haven't seen any r.i.p hide stuff today do far O-O ah well I'm still doing meh hair PINKU!!!!!

Hide has been gone for, what, 14 years now? It's time to let him rest. He is still my favorite musician, but I think it is time to let him go. Still gunna spin some of his music today, though.