random thoughts thread

>Logs Into MH

>rotating Review banner hits "llll-Ligro-  弔-"

>Try not to cry

> Log out 

> Alexa Play llll-Ligro- Grave Marker

> Cry a whole lot

tenor.gif?itemid=3550872

I feel like I'm on the ornery boomer fast-track as more people (northerners) move into this fucking town. God, everything is crowded now and shitty drivers are on the up.

If it wasn't for the IT work opportunities, I'd haul ass to the mountains (or back up north where everyone is leaving.)

Edited by colorful人生

eeeeeeeeeeeeeend

leeeeess raaaaaaaain
fall on my heart!!

kokoro no!!

kiiiizuuuuuuuuuu niiiiiiiiiiiiii
leeeet meeeeee

forgeeeeeeeeeeeet

all of the hate,
all of the saaaaaadneeeeeess

So recently Jack Caper cosplayed Gantz and The Simpsons,  and now they made their own episode of Kis-My-BUSAIKU. I don't know how this band keeps completely nailing my aesthetic, but I'm not complaining.

I'm watching this thread very carefully. I may have to lock it and start random thoughts 2 because after 450 pages the forum software can't support more posts.

13 hours ago, Zeus said:

I'm watching this thread very carefully. I may have to lock it and start random thoughts 2 because after 450 pages the forum software can't support more posts.

start random thoughts 3. do them out of order

19 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Weed makes TheZigzagoon a sleepy head

weed is proof god loves us and wants us to be happy that's why they call him THE MOST HIGH q.e.d.

Oh boy no but listen, there is this old ass mixed media aka mangaanimegamenovelband pioneer bishounen aidoru thing called Kaikan Phrase and it's finally gotten in prime nearly-2020 the "set 20 years into the future" mobage spinoff it always deserved. I am getting so addicted to a silly Mario Party Meets Ensemble Stars mobage I might as well go full weeb again for it. I am seriously prone to becoming the kind of loserface fujoshi who tweets nonstop on her private twitter to 10 followers who could Not Care Less about her amazing 16 yo 2d husbando from a random obscure japanese only game BUT worth it. 

There's a hot guy voiced by Suzuki Tatsuhisa!!! Also local Lone Visual Guy In An Otherwise Normal Jpoprock Band TOWA aka mai husbando from the original cast went full Gackt in those 20 years? He's the member without (legitimate?) children, looks even younger, short blond hair ....... probs living in a mansion in Malaysia or sumth ...... Anyway I am having a blast with literally no one to talk to. Why the hell am I planning to waste my summer break away with this 

My work experience at the moment involves lifting heavy stacks of notes and I think I made myself ill by physically overexerting myself 🙃 next time I'll listen when they tell me to pace myself instead of trying to prove myself all the damn time.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:10 PM, IGM_Oficial said:

People who keep calling others "toxic" actually are the toxic ones.

This word has no doubt been overused and abused to the point where anything that makes anyone feel uncomfortable is automatically considered "toxic".

On 12/4/2019 at 4:26 PM, Zeus said:

weed is proof god loves us and wants us to be happy that's why they call him THE MOST HIGH q.e.d.

Imma ruin your joke, because imma nerd like that. :P

In the bible, the term "god" was actually translated from the original Hebrew term "Elohim", and thus lost its meaning. The term "god" kinda misses the point because it's a title and not an actual name (the creator's name is Yahuah - which literally means something like 'the eternal/self-existent one' and was usually translated as "the lord").  Elohim, however, is plural and refers to Yah's powers/ the multiplicity of his powers. There are other powers active in the world, but what makes Yahuah the Most High elohim is the fact that no power supercedes his because he is the source of ALL power.

For example, Satan wields a certain amount of power, but even he can only operate in the capacity that Yah allows him to. This is clearly illustrated in the book of Job, amongst others. But even Satan operates in service to The Most High. Everything that Yah created serves a purpose / has a function. 

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk! :tw_joy:

Started re-binging a bit of Hikaru Utada after both references here and coincidentally cleaning up my collection (which includes the United 2006 Live DVD.)

However, I have to show my appreciation for the peculiar "Miracle Hikaru", one impersonator that does such a good job it creeps me the fuck out in the best way possible. My favorite interaction between the two of them here (Utada-san basically cringing into a corner w/ Miracle going crazy w/ the "boke" act) :

Edited by colorful人生

I've been doing a writing project and I was listening to Kamijo on spotify and he's actually super good and if I hadn't been so into angura back in the day I would have enjoyed following him and Versailles ;3;

But that also made me realize that his sound is Mana, elevated lmao and I'm down with that.  It's not that I dislike Mana but holy hell you can tell what his ego did to M10M, and how unwilling he is to entertain change.  It's a bit sad really, since a lot of other musicians his age have evolved and turned into something better while he's still there, with his dark tea parties and fluffy, extremely expensive dresses, still unspeaking.  

On 12/8/2019 at 12:21 PM, CAT5 said:

This word has no doubt been overused and abused to the point where anything that makes anyone feel uncomfortable is automatically considered "toxic".

Yeah, even reminding someone to call you/text you back about something is considered “toxic” and “controlling” by some.