zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Einstürzende Neubauten marathon o/

Those guys are very...fascinating.

I wanted to use them for my German exam preparations, and here ya go:

:bunny: ~No more sanity~ :bunny:

How am I supposed to eat jawbreakers/gobstoppers? ;_; I just bought two of them for the very first time in my life...

FML.

My best friend is treating me like sh**, just because she has a new boy. And it's not just that we're best friends...we're flatmates and colleagues in our own business. For the last 6 days she's been staying in bed, chatting with her beau via skype. Keeping me awake with it during the night and putting me on ignore during the days. Unless she's hungry or needs coffee...then she remembers me.

And I'm sitting here on a pile of unfinished work and stuff I need her help with.

i really HATE mega-upload with there stupid download limits seriously!! one wants

to buy a fucking Premium crap. it's too much freaking money why can't we

just use it for free!?! and now i have to wait to download this album FUCKING GREAT.

-_______-

i really HATE mega-upload with there stupid download limits seriously!! one wants

just use it for free!?! and now i have to wait to download this album FUCKING GREAT.

-_______-

I hear ya, I wish mediafire could be used for everything xD

297705_272646879423442_117693574918774_983132_709318281_n.jpg

abandoned ship

Wat

Are you in Thailand? When I first heard about the flooding I had read about it in a business article but it was more concerned about prices for hardrives going up. BETTER FUCKING STOCK UP NOW!!! How will I ever build my fort made out of hardrives!? D:

-_______-

I hear ya, I wish media fire could be used for everything xD

lol i prefer media fire over mega upload any day... XD , anyways i officially decided that

i hate....Hair Salons :D (LONG STORY) and i had a headache also.. so i didn't really have a good

weekend... ._______________.

@Arithmetica, im in metro manila, philippines but the setting of the boat house is in visayas or somewhere in marikina i think(found it in facebook).

google's picture attachment searching is useful to me, it enabled me to search all sizes of the very exact pic.

some girl in my school won a Twilight book set...

i freaking wanted it... and im still mad about it >___<; , i could of actually had something to read once in my life...

fucking crap...

i freaking wanted it... and im still mad about it >___

fucking crap...

Visit a library and talk to a librarian, I am SURE that they can get you set up with so many other books that you will enjoy that are FAAAAR better than Twilight. Oh, and it is free. Don't be pissed about it, do something.

i freaking wanted it... and im still mad about it >___<; , i could of actually had something to read once in my life...

fucking crap...

Visit a library and talk to a librarian, I am SURE that they can get you set up with so many other books that you will enjoy that are FAAAAR better than Twilight. Oh, and it is free. Don't be pissed about it, do something.

oh! I'll ask my mom to get it for me for Christmas!! :D im always asking for games and stuff

so im sure she'll buy it for me...lol i hope...even though it's far away...

i freaking wanted it... and im still mad about it >___

fucking crap...

oh! I'll ask my mom to get it for me for Christmas!! :D im always asking for games and stuff

so im sure she'll buy it for me...lol i hope...even though it's far away...

-___-

It's like I was just talking to a wall...