zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Hohohoo, it was truly an amazing gig. Also, Quisma, if you're reading this, I saw you at the line but I was too shy to say hi. :3

Aww , were you was in lain

and Pretsy - I was upstairs (k18 area) :D

Hohohoo, it was truly an amazing gig. Also, Quisma, if you're reading this, I saw you at the line but I was too shy to say hi. :3

I walked pass you, staring you in surprise. I had black hair that was pienellä nutturalla, black T-shirt, black pants, maiharit and a redhaired companion. :D

I walked pass you, staring you in surprise. I had black hair that was pienellä nutturalla, black T-shirt, black pants, maiharit and a redhaired companion. :D

To bad , I wanted to talk someone

I understand the hate towards EA completely now.

Bastards stopped sharing the license of Porsche with Turn 10 so it can't be in Forza Motorsport 4. What the fuck does EA have... SHIFT SERIES LOL. Stupid game, silly physics, terrible controls... and a handful of Porsche models while Forza 4 could probably have 40 or even more. There were like 35 in Forza 3 already.

Fuck you EA! Fuck you!

You may win the rat race but you're still a rat.

i dont get what he means

When people tell me what to do, I do the opposite.

quite true on my part

I'm really suprised!

Looks like I've gotten skinnier, as now I fit in boxers (... :D) which are sized as S. (=small) And into trousers, which SHOULD'T really have fitted on me. :D

And I don't have phone anymore, because it got into washing machine. me + daydreaming = disaster

I'm really suprised!

Looks like I've gotten skinnier, as now I fit in boxers (... :D) which are sized as S. (=small) And into trousers, which SHOULD'T really have fitted on me. :D

And I don't have phone anymore, because it got into washing machine. me + daydreaming = disaster

AWESOMEE!!! 8)

i saw SABER TIGER's Decisive on gotupload

one more song 44MAGNUM's SOULS i think i only saw it on itunes

Can't wait for tomorrow, I'm going to actually see Yoshihiro Takahashi in Suomalainen, Kamppi, Helsinki. *___*

Can't wait for tomorrow, I'm going to actually see Yoshihiro Takahashi in Suomalainen, Kamppi, Helsinki. *___*

I'm so jealous. Though, I will go watch his interview at Tracon on saturday!

It's really sad that, after knowing each other for some five years or more, you had to completely twist my feedback (that you had asked for!) into some kind of personal attack directed solely at you and, more than that, had to make EVERYTHING be all about you. First of all I thought you'd be familiar enough with my style of writing by now that you could tell what was absolute truth, what was truth couched in hyperbole and exaggeration to take the sting out of it, and what was a complete joke without me having to disclaimer every single sentence or attach a dozen stupid smilies to it. Secondly, the fact that you're hardly as selfless and understanding as you project to others is not just appalling, but proof that you're just another shallow shadow of a person hiding behind a carefully constructed mask of falsehoods so that no-one ever sees the ugly truth hiding underneath. Third, if you were so offended by my comments and it "took me an hour to digest your words before I could respond properly with calm rationality.," you certainly couldn't have been either that calm or rational because you found the time to immediately delete my comments and write a 795 word, two page vehement and poisonous missive about it. Not to mention that deleting my comments only works in your favor and leaves me unable to back up anything I said. Fourth, your little campaign of passive-aggressing posting and comments is beyond childish, much less attention-whoring, and publically posting that "I miss your friendship and wish you would apologize for your actions," is arrogance itself much less how you continued on with "you use negativity to publicly attack, belittle, and criticize," when I did nothing except give you the honest and simple feedback on your ideas that you had asked for and which, it seems, you were totally unprepared to face unless I were to sit back and ladle fake praise and admiration on you like everyone else does for fear of offending some self-proclaimed pillar of the scene.

Yes, I am ignoring you. I will continue to ignore you until such time as you either accept the possibility that you are the person in error (which I do not expect to happen), you cease your backhanded attacks (unlikely), you show some sign that you've grown up (also unlikely), or you finally decide to remove yourself from my circle of acquaintances because I don't deem you worth even the time it would take to click a button to unfriend you and do not wish to deal with the fallout from that as you've already proven you have no qualms against causing endless amounts of public drama. It is much easier and yet so much more difficult to be the adult and walk away from a situation, but that it what I have done and will do and you, in all your self-centered egotism and false innocence, will never be able to understand that action.

I thought before about writing into bad day because... topic because BFN's vocalist turned out to be Eros.

But after listening to Xodiack's Deprival and Naturally ***checks iTunes*** 9 times, I'm actually completely okay with him.

i feel like i miss everything...i've been gone for a long time...

what the hell happen... and my name is golden...omg!!

lol well im glad to active again xDD school was giving me a fit..

ugh i wish it was still summer...

=.=;