Jump to content
zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Recommended Posts

Ive found such a thing related to dir en grey that will make all of this Bands fandom to go nuts but I'm not going to share it cuz it's only mine. 

 

And before anybody asks, No.it's not kyo's or any other diru bandmember's underwear or their used tissues or any other bodily fluid you sick fan girls! Sho! sho! go away!!!

Edited by FOSCOR70

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

should i be concerned if i sometimes get nightmares, i guess you can call it, about my older sister (about 5 years apart) being psychologically abusive to me....? just had one last night...i mean, our relationship isn't THAT toxic and we still get along together when we're not around each other too much, but she has bad anger management issues and has always been taking it out on me even when i had nothing to do with it. many times in the past she has made me feel awful for my anxiety and inability to do things on my own, which then led me to self-hatred/worthlessness and depression. and that got real bad during my most vulnerable times. things are better now though, but i hate it when i get these 'nightmares' and wake up not knowing how to feel when i see/talk to her....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

should i be concerned if i sometimes get nightmares, i guess you can call it, about my older sister (about 5 years apart) being psychologically abusive to me....? just had one last night...i mean, our relationship isn't THAT toxic and we still get along together when we're not around each other too much, but she has bad anger management issues and has always been taking it out on me even when i had nothing to do with it. many times in the past she has made me feel awful for my anxiety and inability to do things on my own, which then led me to self-hatred/worthlessness and depression. and that got real bad during my most vulnerable times. things are better now though, but i hate it when i get these 'nightmares' and wake up not knowing how to feel when i see/talk to her....

If you're that worried, I'd go see a therapist. It seems like it's weighing you down quite a bit, and the nightmares sound recurrent, so it might mean you're trying to subconsciously repress something. All the best x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gesu said:

If you're that worried, I'd go see a therapist. It seems like it's weighing you down quite a bit, and the nightmares sound recurrent, so it might mean you're trying to subconsciously repress something. All the best x

thank youu, i really appreciate your comment~ i don't get these dreams that often but they do occur once in a while. i'll take your advice, thanks again! ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys, that Royz Best-of Album , particularly the re-recordings, made me feel emptier than I already did about the current state of the band. It might be the nostalgia goggles, but the whole thing feels lifeless. I'm fully convinced there are bands that straight-up thrive on era-specific production & sound... Actually, early-to-mid 00's vk already taught me that, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday on my way home from college, I saw a man and a woman walking together. The man was dressed head-to-toe in deep blue, and the woman in bright pink. They even had hair to match!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wish my instructor told the class that the print shops we need to go to for printing our art assignment that's due next week only opens during weekdays cuz now i'm struggling to get mine printed on time.....and we only had a week to do this (finalizing the art piece and getting it printed out, plus mounting it on a board)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

At this point, I don't know whether I should be flattered or insulted to be asked if I'm over 18.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm eighteen and the average guess for my age is fourteen. The lowest I still get is twelve and the highest is around sixteen. My family are all blessed with youthful good looks on my mother's side and my father's side, but it looks like I got the unpleasant extreme where I just look like a kid. Being under five feet tall doesn't help it much, either. 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

i'm in my mid 20s and still look like a 12 year old.....being short sucks.

Take good care of your skin and enjoy looking younger in your 40~50s? That's how I deal with it hahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Marchen said:

Take good care of your skin and enjoy looking younger in your 40~50s? That's how I deal with it hahah

This is how I'm looking at it now, cause I too will be 26 this year. I will not look my age until I'm like 55+ I think lol it's only a problem when kids try to hit on you...it's just awkward. 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

At this point, I don't know whether I should be flattered or insulted to be asked if I'm over 18.

I remember a liquor store worker (?) commenting on this along the lines of "we know you're (probably) over 18, we just assume you're looking that busted at 16, therefore bring the ID."

 

it's not flattery x

Edited by nekkichi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

i'm in my mid 20s and still look like a 12 year old.....being short sucks.

It sucks when you need to ask people to grab stuff for you in the supermarket, or when going to a gig ends up being a suicide mission. On the other hand I find that being small means people are nicer and/or more likely to let me get away with stuff. Take what you can from it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a funny situation with my sister:

 

She was at a supermarket and there was this wine tasting thing, she asked for some and the woman that was serving said they couldn't give it to minors. My sister was almost 30 at the time. I would be super happy if that happened to me lol

Edited by Marchen
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smashed my toe into a wall accidentally months ago and it's just gotten worse in the previous few days so I'm finally going to the docs, not to get graphic or gross but is there really anything they can do besides just removing my nail, not looking forward to this lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...