zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I wish people were honest about their size. I mean... I don't think everyone should be thin and flat-chested, I'd be quite hypocritical if I said that. But seriously people should stop taking pictures of themselves, claim they're size S/8/36 when clearly they are not and then be all butt-hurt when others come and point out that they're not that thin.

Girls, keep it real.

^True. I mean, I'm not taking size S in a shirt that barely fits if M is a bit wider but is more comfortable :/

灰桜 is such a wonderful song... even though it is very sad.

"Oh Will you somehow...

Please depart on your lonesome...

At the mercy of the night breeze,

I will call your name...

Open your paper umbrella...

And please walk...

Until, quietly on those shoulders,

A single petal melts..."

I just hope Miracle Worker by SuperHeavy is purposefully a bad generic potential chart topping pop song for the mindless tasteless masses of today, just to attract some attention to the band. And then the debut album is going to be good. Don't dare disappoint me with more shit music like this, Mick Jagger! I know you can do better.

Strawberries are nice.

Mr. Poppers Penguin's looks like a shit movie. Jim Carrey should do more movies like The Cable Guy instead.

i finally find a video that i really want....BUT I CAN'T FUCKING DOWNLOAD IT because it doesn't work

with windows!! Fuck!! -___-

that ruined my day...

if a video has another band featured in the dvd but the japanese wiki and the official site says nothing about it, probably its a fake. a japanese dvd doesnt contain all chinese characters in the description.

Hohohoo, it was truly an amazing gig. Also, Quisma, if you're reading this, I saw you at the line but I was too shy to say hi. :3

^ how come I didn't see quisma/Neon at all :o? Oh well, the gig was quite awesome!

Never expected to see some folks joining the little mosh moment by the courtesy of Blumbe/Disposable :lol: (no seriously, I am not the only witness here so don't try 2 lie bb :))

Toshiya's my new idol.

^ how come I didn't see quisma/Neon at all :o? Oh well, the gig was quite awesome!

Never expected to see some folks joining the little mosh moment by the courtesy of Blumbe/Disposable

LOL, yeah! But the moshpit-moment was really awesome and it caused me to think how nice it would have been to be there. :D (+ I'm always too scared to join moshpits.) And damn, it would've been better if I wasn't so behind of hall)