zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

i just found out there is a visual kei band named 麺's卵 (Men's Egg). i am beyond angry.

there's already a magazine called Men's Egg, and another magazine called Men's Knuckle...........

i'm just so angry.

the fuck is next,

men's knee?

men's elbow??

men's cornea???

men's toenail????

men's achilles tendon?????

3 hours ago, itsukoii said:

i just found out there is a visual kei band named 麺's卵 (Men's Egg). i am beyond angry.

there's already a magazine called Men's Egg, and another magazine called Men's Knuckle...........

i'm just so angry.

the fuck is next,

men's knee?

men's elbow??

men's cornea???

men's toenail????

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

i still don't get what the hell is so amazing about beyonce tbh

Overrated Fake-Hoe which buys her Grammys and faked her first pregnancy.
Also she is Queen of Copy and lies. 
I don't get it either. 

6 hours ago, itsukoii said:

i'm just so angry.

the fuck is next,

men's knee?

men's elbow??

men's cornea???

men's toenail????

There's also a mag called Men's Spider lol 

5 hours ago, Tokage said:

i still don't get what the hell is so amazing about beyonce tbh

She's married to Jay-Z, thusly she must be amazing? Like the majority of pop stars, she doesn't even write her own songs or lyrics.

15 hours ago, AliceParanoid said:

Overrated Fake-Hoe which buys her Grammys and faked her first pregnancy.
Also she is Queen of Copy and lies. 
I don't get it either. 

someone's mad lmao

I've started missing my ex-gf more and more lately, and it tears me apart.

We were together for almost 4 years, and what bugs me the most is that we will likely never meet again.
Sure, we're friends and all that, just like all ex's claim to be but everyone know deep within that it usually doesn't end like that.
I think in the end, I'm not missing her as much as I'm missing the memories of her and the memories we have together.
Fuck man, we travelled the world together, and we spent basically every day together for 4 years... How are you just supposed to let go of that so easy?
It's been about a year, and as I said I am usually doing okay... But sometimes it still hurts

People have told me that you usually just find a "replacement" for that special one and eventually fall in love with that person. That's not what I want to do and that's probably why I haven't been interested in a relationship with someone even though people have been with me.

I think that in the end I just want something that feels real. Something that feels as real as it did with her. I hope I'll find it eventually.

--------

Sorry just need to write somewhere. Twitter, Tumblr or any site like that is not an option as we still follow eachother everywhere~

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

10 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Reveal hidden contents

I've started missing my ex-gf more and more lately, and it tears me apart.

We were together for almost 4 years, and what bugs me the most is that we will likely never meet again.
Sure, we're friends and all that, just like all ex's claim to be but everyone know deep within that it usually doesn't end like that.
I think in the end, I'm not missing her as much as I'm missing the memories of her and the memories we have together.
Fuck man, we travelled the world together, and we spent basically every day together for 4 years... How are you just supposed to let go of that so easy?
It's been about a year, and as I said I am usually doing okay... But sometimes it still hurts

People have told me that you usually just find a "replacement" for that special one and eventually fall in love with that person. That's not what I want to do and that's probably why I haven't been interested in a relationship with someone even though people have been with me.

I think that in the end I just want something that feels real. Something that feels as real as it did with her. I hope I'll find it eventually.

--------

Sorry just need to write somewhere. Twitter, Tumblr or any site like that is not an option as we still follow eachother everywhere~

I know exactly how you feel, man. To keep things short, I was in a similar situation. I was engaged, she broke it off and cut ties completely. I haven't seen or heard from her since the day she left me. This was almost five years ago. I didn't seek anyone else because I didn't want anyone else. But here comes the good news: sometimes someone finds you. I wasn't on the prowl for a girlfriend, but recently someone found me. It just happened and I started to forget about my ex. It's really that easy, and I know it sounds like everyone is telling you the same thing: you'll be fine when you find someone else. But it really does work that way. It just takes time. It may be two years, it may be ten, but every one has their own amount of time to move on. Without trying to sound too Dr. Phil, if you need a listening ear, send me a PM. I'm here for you fam.

I was making some sweets,  which I've made for a few years now and never got the recipe or technique wrong. But tonight it all went to shit. Only one side of the pan was burning, the ingredients wouldnt mix properly and I couldn't roll the mix because they were too gooey and wouldn't set. 

I'm using the same ingredients as always, same temperature... The only thing that changed? I was listening to the Raid.  while I cooked. 

And so my hatred for that band continues to grow. 

Deleted and cleansed off my mp3/computer 

I really don't like this new status at my place of work, where I'm seen as someone in a very powerful position.

As long as this form of "respect" is not stemming from fear or intimidation, then I guess I will look past this feeling.

gonna rent myself a bass guitar hopefully next week HOLLA