zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

18 hours ago, Tokage said:

idk at the moment i feel like total shit, getting dumped sucks, especially if you're basically already replaced...

Been there man...it sucks

*hug*

I don't know why...I never thought that the retirement of a teacher at my university could have this strange effect on me...I feel as though my life has drained away from my body...

I really liked him! :( 

I don't stop moving from 6am until 11pm at night all day every day. From the moment I wake up to the moment I get to sleep I'm helping someone somewhere, and it's almost always in the background so no one sees it, even less appreciate it, and then people always ask why I'm tired. I'm so tired I can't sleep.

I need to change my life before I burn myself out. My idea of adulthood was not sitting in a dimly lit room for hours on end problem solving.

Just now, Zeus said:

I don't stop moving from 6am until 11pm at night all day every day. From the moment I wake up to the moment I get to sleep I'm helping someone somewhere, and it's almost always in the background so no one sees it, even less appreciate it, and then people always ask why I'm tired.

I need to change my life before I burn myself out. My idea of adulthood was not sitting in a dimly lit room for hours on end problem solving.

You definitely need to make some time for self-care "me time".  I would have gone crazy already with that kind of schedule. D;

Just now, doombox said:

You definitely need to make some time for self-care "me time".  I would have gone crazy already with that kind of schedule. D;

The only reason why I haven't is because I don't have the time. I could sit around and feel bad about myself, or I could get back to work and make myself useful. Or I could do both at the same time, but experts call that "depression" and I refuse to believe I'm depressed. I call this phenomenon "work guilt", because when I'm not doing work all I think about is how much work I should be doing. It's like when you're playing Halo 2 instead of writing that report in Spanish due the next day, except now it's complex four-dimensional data set problems and it was due yesterday.

I need to take a nice week long vacation and reacquaint myself with my bed and pillows.

36 minutes ago, Zeus said:

The only reason why I haven't is because I don't have the time. I could sit around and feel bad about myself, or I could get back to work and make myself useful. Or I could do both at the same time, but experts call that "depression" and I refuse to believe I'm depressed. I call this phenomenon "work guilt", because when I'm not doing work all I think about is how much work I should be doing. It's like when you're playing Halo 2 instead of writing that report in Spanish due the next day, except now it's complex four-dimensional data set problems and it was due yesterday.

I need to take a nice week long vacation and reacquaint myself with my bed and pillows.

As someone who lives with depression, I don't think you should self diagnose these kinds of things. If you're worried you might have depression or any kind of serious issue you should talk to someone about it. It can't hurt you any more than you're already hurting by the sounds of it. I do highly approve of  the taking a week off and trying to find a way to relax. Even if you're still thinking about work, do your best to fit in other things you'd rather be doing that serve your interests. I know I don't work half as much as you do and if I don't take a month or two off every year I get really apathetic to life and responsibility in general. It's not good. :(

Just arrived to my hotel and almost set for my brother's wedding. Not sure why, but I'm not really comfortable in 5-piece suits. 

Next James Bond should be Asian. I can make it work.

James Ban (Korean 潘 or Mandarin 班)

James Bong (Hokkien 王)

James Bang (Korean 方)

Sometimes one can only hope that social and/or entertainment-based events (e.g. EV) wouldn't be heavily politicized but woop woop~

(I honestly couldn't care about each and every performance there but rigging results is not cool, y'know)

Edited by Alroy

On 4/22/2016 at 10:11 AM, emmny said:

top guitarists in vk
 (no order)

1.) leda

2.) hizaki

3.) aie

4.) sizna

5.) uruha

6.) kaoru

7.) halka

Sugizo is more dynamic than anyone on that list.

I think Emmuree is so fucking slept on for guitars tho. They got that shoegaze overdrive that just rides through the emotional songs

9goats Uta is also up there.

Also I think people forget how great Ken is in early l'arc. 

Nothing beats Malice Mizer's Portugal for me. I can't get over it. 

i know i know... im just a huge luna sea nerd and i defend them to death even tho i dont really keep up with anything they do anymore lol