zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

19 hours ago, nullmoon said:

I started reading Junji Ito's 'Uzumaki' today. I've never been so transfixed and horrified in all my life.  

Now follow it up with Hellstar Remina or Black Paradox after you're done for more ''fun''

Jesus, that feeling when the clock hit 4:30 pm yesterday and I finished my 32,5 hour long work day was heavenly. Earned some great money during the shift, and that just felt even better. The stay-over at school with the 4th graders went a lot better than expected, though. Had lots of fun, and the night went rather fast. Didn't even bother going to sleep, so I stayed awake and played Nintendo DS, drank a shitload of coffee and double espresso's and talked to my co-workers, mainly one which I didn't know well at all. Barely talked to her before. But it was nice, the money will feel great and all that.

Will do it again without hesitation if I get asked again, which I guess I will.

7 hours ago, violetchain said:

So cute <3

^Also, wow, I didn't know we could embed videos from Instagram now. That's a cool feature.

Photoshop do really work.

Look how Teru's face is so different with his latest promo picture.

^Yeah, they definitely Photoshop him to death. Although, to be fair, Teru's weight changes his face a lot, and it seems like he only started getting chubby again quite recently. He was looking pretty slim around the release of G4 IV.

Visiting Berlin in a couple weeks for 4 days.

Anyone know of any cool places to check out, I've already done all the touristy things last time I went. Any Jrock/VK place/things I can check out?

32 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

^where can i find that hole pls

ive been looking for it but no success

i guess i gotta dig my own

I watched Visitor Q yesterday. I don't think I can function any longer since my entire body is frozen in shock and awe XD 

My new motto for the week:

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. "

8 hours ago, Tokage said:

i hope i get hit by a bus today...

i want to too tbh but i hope you feel better man

Edited by 『Hotcakes Butt MK II』

4 hours ago, 『Hotcakes Butt MK II』 said:

i want to too tbh but i hope you feel better man

idk at the moment i feel like total shit, getting dumped sucks, especially if you're basically already replaced...

7 minutes ago, Tokage said:

idk at the moment i feel like total shit, getting dumped sucks, especially if you're basically already replaced...

I know how you feel..

I have an entry exam in one hour but I decided to have lunch at the other side of the town and I came to realise the repercussions of that decision after paying for the food. Not giving up on a paid meal so if it takes more than 20 minutes to arrive I'll be fucked

will the desire for lunch be my undoing dundun

18 hours ago, Tokage said:

*bruhhug*