zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

It's here in Estonia too, what the fuck, why is there such a big market for this sort of thing?

6 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

looking at my old last.fm account like....

2myamaa.jpg

i had over 8k plays of them lol. all that romaji tho, ewww.

whERE IS EXIT????CARAMEL DROPS???? !!!!

thats diehard baroque stanning though omfg

42 minutes ago, emmny said:

whERE IS EXIT????CARAMEL DROPS???? !!!!

thats diehard baroque stanning though omfg

i'm actually surprised too lol. i remember at least listening to exit a lot. i just checked and it barely made it, being the 12th top track.

Edited by plastic_rainbow

At the FJ warehouse, I have 13 CDs awaiting shipping instructions, and the last item just arrived. I will also have an empty balance on my credit card tomorrow. That moment when I'm not sure if I wanna submit shipping instructions to stop myself from throwing more money, or if I want to throw more money to see how many more CDs I can get in this crate.

Having to make decisions like these #firstworldproblems

1 hour ago, emmny said:

friendly reminder of the true gods of vk!

mfw I realized I find Mana cute as fuck in his lolita era ^///^

but yeah MM are great, definitely up there in the all time VK greats.

So the GazettE requested that no one bring any cameras or any recording devices. Fuuuuuu

I better be in the damn live DVD then lol

1 hour ago, YuyoDrift said:

So the GazettE requested that no one bring any cameras or any recording devices. Fuuuuuu

I better be in the damn live DVD then lol

Is this not standard for most concerts?

I've only been to one VK live, and they searched my bag and confiscated my camera at the front door T_T;;

8 minutes ago, peffy said:

I've only been to one VK live, and they searched my bag and confiscated my camera at the front door T_T;;

I'm not sure I've ever been to a (non-VK) show that cared about taking pictures/video as long as you weren't bringing in professional equipment.

Especially since everyone's phone is their camera now... I imagine it'd be really hard to enforce rules like that.

19 minutes ago, peffy said:

Was it Miyavi? Most of the Japanese concerts I've been to have discouraged (flash) photography, but Miyavi is the only one where I remember actually having my camera confiscated after the bag check. It was kind of sad since even Miyavi himself was practically begging people not to take pictures and a minute later a bunch of phones were up.

1 hour ago, The Reverend said:

I'm not sure I've ever been to a (non-VK) show that cared about taking pictures/video as long as you weren't bringing in professional equipment.

Especially since everyone's phone is their camera now... I imagine it'd be really hard to enforce rules like that.

Well, this was 6 years ago. Plus, the club had security staff that would pull you aside if they saw you recording. 

1 hour ago, violetchain said:

Was it Miyavi? Most of the Japanese concerts I've been to have discouraged (flash) photography, but Miyavi is the only one where I remember actually having my camera confiscated after the bag check. It was kind of sad since even Miyavi himself was practically begging people not to take pictures and a minute later a bunch of phones were up.

It was D'espairsRay in Toronto.

I assumed most 'pro' level shows would prohibit taking photos/videos, guess I'm wrong hehe

Edited by peffy