zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I haven't had a full night of sleep in months because there's a fucking pigeon quintet right outside my bedroom. I'm a pacifist but right now it feels like there's only one option. 

i was invited by my professor to be in a normally graduate school-only japanese course but it requires writing Adult Emails and i want to throw up x 

2 hours ago, JukaForever said:

Holy crap black:list is a band. The members actually look interesting.

They're awesome imo Kyotaro and TOMOZO were an awesome combination.

38 minutes ago, Mamo said:

They're awesome imo Kyotaro and TOMOZO were an awesome combination.

They seem to have disbanded just before I got into j-rock. I will see if I can still find their stuff.

46 minutes ago, JukaForever said:

They seem to have disbanded just before I got into j-rock. I will see if I can still find their stuff.

You can it's on here actually.

Oh wow, I didn't realize that Dan Green played both Yugis - somehow I always assumed he was only Yami Yugi. Didn't realize that he was Kevin Mask from Ultimate Muscle either.

2 hours ago, itsukoii said:

after being single my entire life i am suddenly not single and it feels surreal.......???

BABBY'S FIRST DATE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

134-9.jpg

15 hours ago, itsukoii said:

after being single my entire life i am suddenly not single and it feels surreal.......???

my child has grown up...

how the FUCK is everyone getting snes classic consoles???? i'm literally the only one who doesn't have one cuz I can't find any online that has the original price!!! fuck!!!

I saw and old man today with some interesting looking sunglasses that I mistook for those bar shades

sunny.jpeg

So in my head I was all "#werq #slay #fashion #kvnt," but then quickly realized they were the flimsy film kind you get when you have your eyes dilated at the opthamologist as he walked past. 

Black Tear just released a new song today. The production quality sucks so I'm not wasting my money on their new single.

I wish their first single "夢" was more widely available: