zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I have been coughing for the past four weeks, and in seven days I’ll be going on holiday to Iceland... Hopefully it will be over by then, it’s been way too persistent. 

I used to have a crush on a guy I met during my year abroad and after I came back home, I didn't text him or see him on any social media, but lately, he keeps showing up in my dreams (he ain't the man of my dreams tho) and I don't get it XD. First time he asked me for directions, second time I saw him like a cameo situation and third time he saved me from being killed by a bunch of gangsters XD.

I wanted to play Fallout 4 again. Played it for 10 minutes until it suddenly just crashed. Spent an hour solving the crashing problem. Played for a while again, noticed the night sky graphics were weirdly bugged. Tried solving it for quite a while, didn't find a solution. Whatever, it's not game breaking, I can play like this. I played for a while again until I noticed my character's face textures were weirdly bugged too. Spent an hour solving that issue. Then the sky bug started bothering me again and I wanted it fixed, so I spent a good while solving that too. Finally, with no weird texture bugs anymore I happily got to play for ten minutes before the game suddenly just crashed to the desktop again.

I give up.

On 24/02/2018 at 2:20 AM, TheZigzagoon said:

What if we're born in to complete nothingness and we're just aimlessly wandering through it whilst the oxygen we inhale makes us hallucinate, causing everything we know and have lived to be in our heads from us just tripping actual balls on a cheeky bit of O2

Keep asking yourself "Am I dreaming right now?" and you'll get your answer one of these days.

Wait what do you mean Deacon isn't a romanceable character in Fallout 4? You can romance a damn ghoul and a robot in this game but not him? Seriously? I am so very upset right now. He's my favorite companion. I won't accept getting friendzoned like this. This is the worst game ever. I only have 184 hours in, could I still get a refund? I want a refund.

Geomatrium should make some Halienju esque songs. Their full Length is missing some of those trademark synths.

sorry if i stare at you a lot it's just that you're either beautiful or you remind me a lot of someone

i hadn't seen my cousin's brother-in-law since i was a kid and when i finally saw him again this past weekend i kept staring at him because he reminded me a lot of ken lloyd (vocalist of oblivion dust, fake?) and it took me a while to pinpoint who reminded me of at first....

[LOUD SAVAGE BLARING IN THE DISTANCE]

DWuc3dvUMAEvDEj.jpg

imagine how good it would be if it turned out that half of them were commentary tracks as well

12 minutes ago, Tokage said:

imagine how good it would be if it turned out that half of them were commentary tracks as well

Don't get crazy bruh, then they'd be worth twice as much.