zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Jumavitunlaudansaatana is my new favorite swear word. It doesn't really mean anything, I kinda just made it up by combining a bunch of swears into one very big and angry one. I hope my neighbours like it too because I've been yelling it quite a lot while playing some video games. What is this "anger management" and where can you get it?

Edited by chocobuzz

before the holidays, i had ordered 2 merry posters which were $60 in total, including shipping & all that

i still haven't seen them yet............................

CPc97T2UEAAsjAu.jpg:large

edit: i got them yesterday!! it's a christmas miracle!!

18 hours ago, suji said:

LMAO the only time egoist makes it to #1 in the vkdb rankings

nice to see DEZERT very high on that list also, nice to finally see llll-Ligro- get some love. 

On 12/28/2017 at 2:45 PM, jiji94 said:

So I've never tried figuring out where to post on this forum asking for where to buy something Jrock related, but I noticed on CDJapan they still have Pay money To my Pain's LE release from last year and I *really* want that shit bad. But it's like $70+ shipping to Canada..  I haven't started buying many albums or music related stuff yet because I'm waiting to move out but this is one of my priority list items. I'm going to Japan in a few months.. 

Are there places I could search for this in Japan..? I don't really know how to hunt down LE items. I was just surprised I can still find it online. 

Like, in physical stores? I think they usually just carry newish items. But someone else can confirm that :/

Yeeeah that's what I thought. And guess I might suck it up and pay that amount for shipping. It's something I really want.. I'm just crying at the shipping cost. lol

Well this is a great start to the new year ... I got back from my vacation and had to say good-bye to my girlfriend as she flew back home to find that I no longer had a job. New Year ... new life ... or death. I'm not okay ...

On 1/1/2018 at 6:18 PM, suji said:

LMAO the only time egoist makes it to #1 in the vkdb rankings

vkdb has rankings?

sometimes it pisses me off how dumb and naive I was in my teenage years. I was so obsessed with visual kei back then that I ignored so much good music (especially from the West) and it feels like I'll never catch up on all things I need/want to hear. still, branching out my music taste was the best thing I ever decided to do and I guess it's good I'll never be out of opportunities to have that feeling of finding music you identify with, no matter how old they might be.

Edited by saishuu

I have made it a habit in the past 7 years to just type "gm" and press enter to take me to gmail.com. Now that habit is causing me to google GM (General Motors) -.- I don't even like their cars

Lol Kakeru. He was asked to list his ten favourite things about being on Starwave Records, and he came up with: 

1. Kiwamu is a good person

2. Kiwamu is kind

3. Rui is loud

4. Shian is loud

5. Lyubi seems like a kind person

6. Scarlet Valse are cool

7. The other bands on the label are cool

8. Daisuke is kind

9. The artists that have left Starwave Records are also good people

10. Kakeru is a good guy

To tell you the truth, I'm not gonna be surprised when Apple loses a shit ton of revenue from that IOS/Battery Blunder.

I feel this is going to be a very rude wake up call for them, as they pretty much only invest in their phones now, making up for more than 2/3 of their earnings.

Could we actually see a return of Apple, the company that actually fucking cared about their products and the consumer?

This is gonna be a funny year.

thats how weeb hitchhikers try to get sb to pick them up

I never cared about DEZERT until they got my attention after the tribute albums (mucc and d'erlanger). They sound pretty decent imo but I'm a little meh about the new wave of vk bands.

Something you guys could recommend for a starter on them? <3

I don't like Utada Hikaru unless she's making Kingdom Hearts themes.

Also, how am I supposed to remember that Lea is pronounced like Lee and not like Leah (I'll just call you Axel, bae).