zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

anybody else bummed out because this was supposed to be "their year"?? some year alright hahahaaaa 😂🤣☹️😢 man, fuck this.

i was actually gettin shit DONE before literally fucking everything went haywire here in the states. 

On 7/13/2020 at 9:18 PM, Bear said:

This is fucking Stick Stickly for a new age, just even better and way funnier.

Holy shit, I am dying! This is fucking hilarious. 

Unironically obsessed with this.

39 minutes ago, nikuman said:

anybody else bummed out because this was supposed to be "their year"?? some year alright hahahaaaa 😂🤣☹️😢 man, fuck this.

Yep…I planned to travel to so many places, since I never really traveled before and I just wanted to take it as an opportunity to get some time off and get away from all the shit back home…

Sadly that's not gonna happen for a long time now. Well, at least I managed to see Diru in Munich. So I did get somewhere for a few days at least.

Ya know, it's interesting...A lot of people seem to have a problem with me consistently talking about and mentioning The Most High. So let's look at this...

#1. When I say "The Most High", do you automatically assume that you understand what I mean when I say that? Most people have no clue, yet they assume that their understanding is the same as mine. They never ask questions to seek clarification on the matter.

#2. Am I forcing my beliefs on anyone else? Never have and never will. Whenever I mention TMH, it's always in reference to myself. I could literally care less if anyone else believes what I believe. Nor do I care what others believe. We all have the freedom to believe in whatever we choose.

#3. Does what I eat, make you shit? It shouldn't. Me talking about my beliefs literally poses no threat to you, nor does it have any effect on or control over your life.

So if all of these ring true, then why do people still find offense with it?

Well, it may simply be a spiritual issue:

The word for "spirit" in Hebrew is "ruach", which literally means "wind". What does the wind do? It blows things in a certain direction. So if i'm coming in one spirit, and someone else is coming with another...we're essentially being blown in two different directions...and what happens when two different winds collide? Resistance. They don't mix.

Consider.

3 hours ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

Need someone to talk?

Thank you! It's not like I have a lot to say though I guess lol

In more random thoughts now ... Anyone else have this issue where they really want to start a project/something (small or big) that really matters on a personal level and can't start it at all? Wonder if it's anxiety to commit/not fail or something, but it's like I can't do anything if it's not spontaneous.

48 minutes ago, Chell said:

Thank you! It's not like I have a lot to say though I guess lol

In more random thoughts now ... Anyone else have this issue where they really want to start a project/something (small or big) that really matters on a personal level and can't start it at all? Wonder if it's anxiety to commit/not fail or something, but it's like I can't do anything if it's not spontaneous.

yup, fear of failure is a bitch. Getting things that matter to you out there is hard  but JUST DO IT! Go put the pen to paper now, literally just touch it down on the paper. That's all you gotta do :D And whenever you get the urge to work on it, don't ignore it. 2 mins is better than nothing. I struggled with this my whole life which sucks because I plan to work as a full time artist someday and I have soo many ideas for really personal projects but I never get started on them due to fear of failure and commitment and thinking 'who cares about this anyway? Does what I have to say really matter?' . My main goal this year was to just create and finish something. Once I started ignoring the urge to create/put these ideas down things started to flow and I have finished my first project of the year (maybe the first project in 5 years actually), it wasn't easy cuz fighting against yourself is a real struggle 😩. But feels_good_man.jpg

TL;DR spontaneously stop putting it off

1 hour ago, platy said:

yup, fear of failure is a bitch. Getting things that matter to you out there is hard  but JUST DO IT! Go put the pen to paper now, literally just touch it down on the paper. That's all you gotta do :D And whenever you get the urge to work on it, don't ignore it. 2 mins is better than nothing. I struggled with this my whole life which sucks because I plan to work as a full time artist someday and I have soo many ideas for really personal projects but I never get started on them due to fear of failure and commitment and thinking 'who cares about this anyway? Does what I have to say really matter?' . My main goal this year was to just create and finish something. Once I started ignoring the urge to create/put these ideas down things started to flow and I have finished my first project of the year (maybe the first project in 5 years actually), it wasn't easy cuz fighting against yourself is a real struggle 😩. But feels_good_man.jpg

TL;DR spontaneously stop putting it off

Aww this is inspiring, thank you really 😢 It's about the same time I've been putting off projects of my own lol, (some even longer ... sighs deeply) it's actually inspiring to hear to be honest.

Its more like "the prospect of failure makes me so anxious I know I'll fail, and by fail I mean wasting my already short free time doing something mediocre and be frustrated about it because it's far from what I envisioned". And, well, it's proportional to how much I want to do it meaning I often put off that one thing I wanna do the most. But I guess it's really a matter of "just do it" sometimes, I mean you can't really figure out where you fail if you don't... try. This should be obvious but it's like a forehead flick lol

Edited by Chell

2 hours ago, Chell said:

Aww this is inspiring, thank you really 😢 It's about the same time I've been putting off projects of my own lol, (some even longer ... sighs deeply) it's actually inspiring to hear to be honest.

Its more like "the prospect of failure makes me so anxious I know I'll fail, and by fail I mean wasting my already short free time doing something mediocre and be frustrated about it because it's far from what I envisioned". And, well, it's proportional to how much I want to do it meaning I often put off that one thing I wanna do the most. But I guess it's really a matter of "just do it" sometimes, I mean you can't really figure out where you fail if you don't... try. This should be obvious but it's like a forehead flick lol

if you don't fail enough times, you will always be mediocre. That's why we gotta fail more and fail faster. 

Goddamn  everything I cherished is either gone, forgotten, changed, or adapted to whatever shit trends these mindless tribes of people do its sad really YouTube was really relevant to me in like (2006 - 2012) untill most channels just left afterwords there was no such thing as memes so people had to resort to actual comedy there wasent eccentric edgy communitys so everyone didint need to force others throats 

Honestly I miss the days smosh were just 2 guys making skits so was tobuscus in the early days pewdiepie still played games which I loved him for Ray was still on equals 3 mystery guitar man was the summary of creative videos

There wasent shitty arg's it was all so fresh 

But times change but as much as my victims call me psycho I gotta say

Everyone has gone insane 

How could anyone coop with this

I Could never accept this I feel old when I say it 

People can't stay lonely for 1 day? For 20 years out of all the millions out all the foreign countries I went conjugated with their traditions I have only met 5 people 

They have a name for everything these days 

Its all reaction reaction reaction it's all critics critics critics 

So ask yourself what the fuuudge happened? 

16 hours ago, platy said:

GUYS I GOTTA KNOW

How was your day? 

Everyones asking the wrong questions what wee need to say is we owe our life to zombies8mylunch for this god awefull and inspiring thread 

Just smell the empty melancholy 

I love it here please don't stop talking

9 minutes ago, suji said:

um

I'm not sure if the fact that it's not a cover makes it better or worse

Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I got to watch a moonset! I was getting ready for bed when I noticed how big it was and ended up watching it. Then I realized that it was slowly but surely sinking behind the horizon! So I watched its faint light and soft yellow glow slowly ease itself past the rugged mountains... It was like the moon itself was going to bed. 

5 hours ago, Total Saikou said:

Guys, I've done it. I've achieved the weeb dream. I've been asked if I'm Japanese like 2 times this month. I have no clue how I achieved it when I look 0% East Asian but I did it

Korea and Japan are like 3rd most countries with teenage or general suicide the first is what was it guatelma? Whatever the least is in middle east 

I actually saw a turkish guy marry a jap 

I thought "wow so this is how it felt to be unloved at home until a gaijin falls for you and puts you first above else" 

Its funny how people find happiness in a crowded city just imagine being alone in a crowd living alone is OK but in a crowd is unbearable especially if no one shares any commenry with you 

And that's where media, cartoons and make belief comes in everyone in their own imaginarium their own castle where they are the mc in all of their story preety relieving it's better to think rather cuming and seeing 

Reminds me of a proverb "the drums sounds is beautiful when in hindsight" foreign Ofc buts its good so I wanna say zombies8mylunch thx ariki

6 hours ago, Keiyuh said:

Korea and Japan are like 3rd most countries with teenage or general suicide the first is what was it guatelma? Whatever the least is in middle east 

I actually saw a turkish guy marry a jap 

I thought "wow so this is how it felt to be unloved at home until a gaijin falls for you and puts you first above else" 

Its funny how people find happiness in a crowded city just imagine being alone in a crowd living alone is OK but in a crowd is unbearable especially if no one shares any commenry with you 

And that's where media, cartoons and make belief comes in everyone in their own imaginarium their own castle where they are the mc in all of their story preety relieving it's better to think rather cuming and seeing 

Reminds me of a proverb "the drums sounds is beautiful when in hindsight" foreign Ofc buts its good so I wanna say zombies8mylunch thx ariki

I mean, I never said I wanted to be mistakenly racially profiled. Apparently my last name sounds Japanese plus I speak a bit of it so people ask me if I'm Japanese sometimes. Might have like 0.1% Uighur or Kazakh in the bloodline but that's about as close to East Asian as I get. I also have people ask me if I'm Indian, pure white, Native American or Spanish. Basically all the continents except for Africa.

What I told the psychiatrist: so I overwork a lot because Im poor and I hate that, and migraines were killin me before quarantine, tired of being diagnosed with a lot of random stuff though Im positive Im undiagnosed ASD and last time someone I loved passed away I had an epiletic seizure and peed my pants on the street so can I get help this time unlike every other what 10 times 

What she MUST HAVE heard: I engage in dangerous activity outside and must be prescribed topiramate after all nothing better than prescribing a reasonably wishing-2-b-dead person a long-term drug that a) is knowingly uneffective (to ASD patients) and b) has a high risking of ruining their single kidney so they have to rely on hemodialysis for life after talking for ten minutes to them 

The bitch actually said "so what do you want?" JFC maybe I want you to do your job how about that? I swear I am better off calming myself thinking of how I would shoot certain people if I snapped out instead of going to a doctor again. /vents 

11 hours ago, Chell said:

What I told the psychiatrist: so I overwork a lot because Im poor and I hate that, and migraines were killin me before quarantine, tired of being diagnosed with a lot of random stuff though Im positive Im undiagnosed ASD and last time someone I loved passed away I had an epiletic seizure and peed my pants on the street so can I get help this time unlike every other what 10 times 

What she MUST HAVE heard: I engage in dangerous activity outside and must be prescribed topiramate after all nothing better than prescribing a reasonably wishing-2-b-dead person a long-term drug that a) is knowingly uneffective (to ASD patients) and b) has a high risking of ruining their single kidney so they have to rely on hemodialysis for life after talking for ten minutes to them 

The bitch actually said "so what do you want?" JFC maybe I want you to do your job how about that? I swear I am better off calming myself thinking of how I would shoot certain people if I snapped out instead of going to a doctor again. /vents 

Chell I understand reminds me of the time I was in my heart cardiology xray checkups and there's an deformity where the ambilico cord to the baby's heart is not closed and it leaves a distinction in the chest a krater which I have well my family was worried since it was critical for my well being it was luch break for the doctors and they just postponed the evaluation to another 6 months my family was worried they didint know what to do untill a doctor came in he was yelling for the doctors acting like this and he did everything himself he took a tomography xray and samples to be safe and when the xray came in it wasent a problem it closed off my father till that day is still praying for the health and gratitude for that doctor he would say he himself was very happy whenever a doctor or nurse actually gave a crap and asked him hows it going I didint have any career interest so I just wanted to be a doctor not for the relaxed work times or the ridiculous salary I barely ever use it i just thought it would be hopeful that people like them actually cares for them 

Chell for you

nobody is perfect I spent my life lonely in search of things that was and will never be mine sometimes I think I'm very greedy although my main involvement in humanity is philanthropic

The only feeling of loneliness I ever feel Is not in daily life or in the city but at my home at night thinking what if I had that friend  I didint have much to look forward so I always looked back the only people I ever care are less then my fingers but I chose a path I could've been what my heart desired  but I chose the truth even as it was tearing me apart as much it bought everyone else in my spot happiness fulfillment peace it bought me chains 

So I ask you what's the true reason you joined this site?