zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Honestly baby jesus knows we all need to repent for our overall hooman booshit. Better wording, evolution and improvement is never bad (・∀・)人(・∀・)ナカーマ

Let's be real: if there is one species that excels in hating and tormenting its very own kind, it's humans. Just take a look into recorded history to see how shitty we were, regardless where we were from. 

The only positive thing is that we have had a very strong progression in terms of social morales in the last century, though it's still very much restricted to certain countries and regions. That said, despite all the crazy shit going on atm, I am still happy to live now and not in the 1700s when I would have prob been tortured to death bc of some superstitious belief about witchcraft.

13 minutes ago, Ikna said:

Let's be real: if there is one species that excels in hating and tormenting its very own kind, it's humans. Just take a look into recorded history to see how shitty we were, regardless where we were from. 

The only positive thing is that we have had a very strong progression in terms of social morales in the last century, though it's still very much restricted to certain countries and regions. That said, despite all the crazy shit going on atm, I am still happy to live now and not in the 1700s when I would have prob been tortured to death bc of some superstitious belief about witchcraft.

Also, be glad you don't live in Saudi Arabia where they're still executing people for witchcraft 😵

9 hours ago, Komorebi said:

I just wish local businesses didn’t charge $3 for a bottle of water so wouldn’t have to get it at said corporation for $1

The ratio applies to any other product. 

That’s unfortunate that it is like that even when I’d presume things actually grow there in that climate. In Finland the market is also more expensive, but in eastern europe it’s often both cheaper and far better quality than the shop. 

9 hours ago, Karma’s Hat said:

That’s unfortunate that it is like that even when I’d presume things actually grow there in that climate. In Finland the market is also more expensive, but in eastern europe it’s often both cheaper and far better quality than the shop. 

Can’t really say about fruits and veggies since I buy them frozen. But for most other products chain supermarkets are cheaper than family owned grocery stores and stuff.

totally random dumbass thought, but did Yuuri (Irokui) detransition or am i just trippin? since irokui started doing revival lives amd Yuuri's gaming channel started growing, I've noticed that s/he isn't as feminine as she used to be and her chest is noticeably smaller as well (and that bitch had some big honkers 👀 ), which is especially noticeable in this stream with Kouki (D=OUT)

27 minutes ago, suji said:

totally random dumbass thought, but did Yuuri (Irokui) detransition or am i just trippin? since irokui started doing revival lives amd Yuuri's gaming channel started growing, I've noticed that s/he isn't as feminine as she used to be and her chest is noticeably smaller as well (and that bitch had some big honkers 👀 ), which is especially noticeable in this stream with Kouki (D=OUT)

Going through the channel, which I must say is a crazy obsession with gundam and there's nothing wrong with that as a UC faithful, I am so confused.  M to F or F to M? It does look like someone started transitioning and changed their mind or something. This is weird. 🌀🌀

19 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Going through the channel, which I must say is a crazy obsession with gundam and there's nothing wrong with that as a UC faithful, I am so confused.  M to F or F to M? It does look like someone started transitioning and changed their mind or something. This is weird. 🌀🌀

MtF.

Like compare her earlier videos to the stuff she's doing now; she was very much presenting as female as opposed to now. Idk how to explain it. Then again, there was a thing on tanuki where she said she didn't have gender dysphoria? idek, I'm just mad that her titties are gone

Just now, suji said:

MtF.

Like compare her earlier videos to the stuff she's doing now; she was very much presenting as female as opposed to now. Idk how to explain it. Then again, there was a thing on tanuki where she said she didn't have gender dysphoria? idek, I'm just mad that her titties are gone

I didn't know they literally shrink if you stop taking estrogen, might have decided they were too big for one reason or another (attention, the pain of finding bras that fit, back pain, etc). I mean I doubt it's a case of transitioning and changing your mind, if so it's horrifying if some things are missing. Most likely a case of getting breasts and slowly transitioning and staying pre-op for some time. Shit isn't cheap and once you cut them off you're not getting them back. 

I don't really consider myself a "good" person. In fact, i'm pretty fucked up. But regardless, there's something beautiful about doing "good" to people just for the sake of doing good...Like with no expectations of anything in return....it just feels great to be a blessing to people.

Me trying to convince random strangers that I have the best taste in music because a lot of people on Last.fm say I do

People have literally lost their minds. What's next? Washington will be renamed Starbucks? Indiana will be Native America and Florida will be Flo Rida. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/voraciously/wp/2020/06/22/flavortown-ohio-thousands-want-to-rename-columbus-to-honor-native-son-guy-fieri/

14 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

People have literally lost their minds. What's next? Washington will be renamed Starbucks? Indiana will be Native America and Florida will be Flo Rida. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/voraciously/wp/2020/06/22/flavortown-ohio-thousands-want-to-rename-columbus-to-honor-native-son-guy-fieri/

I wouldn't be opposed to renaming Florida Flo Rida XD

My mother called me today and we talked about everything going on and she started to choke up and began to cry and said "Why is this happening? How is this happening? I don't understand and I'm scared. I'll come by tomorrow and we can talk about it and you can explain it to me." I was a bit taken aback and frowned and I gave her the only answer I could come up with. "This has been in the works for a long time." This is a nice, kind-hearted middle aged woman who grew up in a rural area and has been a lifelong God fearing liberal. Someone who grew up right after JFK, was 4 in the summer of 68, lived through Vietnam, the cold war and 9/11 and in my 30 years I've never seen/heard my mother literally afraid of the near future.

I have to figure out how to maneuver this, part of me wants to just be brutality honest and tell her to buckle up, and the other to tell her that everything will be okay and back to normal, but that's a lie. 2020 is a year of change for better or worse. We'll be telling our grandchildren about these times in quiet rooms in secret when we're living in Oceania.