zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

What iN the unholy  UNSANCTIFIED CHRIST on a scooter are you guys smoking to write those cringe Gazette, DADAROMA fanfics on wattpad? 

I can't say if I would have wanted this clown to stay noticeable after departing MM or just vanish into mist like Klaha...

Edited by saiko

when ya have a rly weird mix of tastes which you share with your 03 friends on Twitter but then you have to delete your Twitter because u found out one of your 2 sole exes actively tried to trick you in a MMO you're playing for the first time in ten years out of Absolute Boredom Lol           

Jesus fuck I try to stay away from everything so I don't get myself in trouble and guess what I got myself in trouble?? I SHOULD be working right now but holy fuck I don't have friends anymore and the dollar keeps on the rise I can't even buy FF7R

Edited by Chell

I know most celebrities have their heads up their ass but Grimes really gave her kid a name that sounds like a rejected UNDER CODE band :indie_wth:

haha why did they put a aspirin in the cereal xD

2020 and blacks are still getting murdered and lynched here in cold blood with no justice. This has been the status quo for the last 400 years. If I'm alive to witness the destruction of the U.S., I won't rejoice about it...but I damn sure won't lament it either.

god i wish i could feel like any degree of optimism or positivity that wasn't at least half-faked again cuz it feels like it's been ages. can someone just drop the nukes already?

remember when Courtney Love dragged Karma on her myspace blog? 

“Rands worst record and one of the worst records i can think of in rock and roll history ironically called’茹でた隠元豆のある柔らかい構造‘… yeah you listen to this shit im listening to my i tunes on right now who names a record ‘茹でた隠元豆のある柔らかい構造’ what assholes do that? … with these trebled up guitars my bandmate said sounded like ‘really horrific黒夢 on steroids’ all treble and compresssion and shit wirtten songs – but so what?”

I know that this sounds whiny to some, but life sometimes terrifies me. The thought of growing old and slowly decaying, and there's nothing that can really be done about it. The thought of being nearly immobile in old age, due to the natural atrophy that occurs as one grows older and loses more and more of their muscle tone. The thought of experience cognitive decline, vision loss, hearing loss, and other forms of degenerative impaired function which occurs naturally as one grows older. It appears in order to cope with this insidious bodily decline, people are tasked to find life fulfillment, eudaimonia, self actualization etc. Many find this fulfillment by raising children and establishing families, which isn't easy for everyone. 

Aging sucks. I first joined this forum in 2011 during the tail-end of TW, you can guess that I'm now reaching my late 20s. I feel the same way I did 10 years ago. The only thing that's changed is I've become slightly more well rounded in general knowledge. All of my friends from a decade ago whom I've kept contact with haven't changed either, it would appear people's personalities typically cultivate around their mid teens and from there on it's only a matter of learning and experiencing. My point here is that aging sucks and there's little good about it unless you're capable of constantly improving yourself, but that's difficult when you struggle with motivation.

I know that we are all capable of overcoming all of these hurdles  if we stop making excuses and allow ourselves to. We limit our potential because we limit ourselves.

Edited by shiroihana

i was holding back on buying nana kitade's new album but after listening to the whole thing i want it even more..... Dx

i'm so glad she brought her rock sound back, and this time more grunge-y/alternative similar to her former band TTAK. please don't do electro pop again. obviously that was only something experimental or maybe because it was trendy? but i know in her heart she's always been more of a rock person.

I'm not deserving of anything, yet The Most High's mercy and lovingkindness brings me to tears.

Just when I thought i'd gone off the deep end, he was there to catch me. That's a level of love that is certainly not of this world.

The longer I walk with him, the more I'm learning and understanding his ways.

2 hours ago, nekkichi said:

this tweet impacted my 2020 more than covid did so far, this is like literally peak zeitgeist in my little spergie spice reality

Christians really need to take time and actually READ the text they claim to be following. The Most High ain't concerned about no damned video games. :tw_joy:

Randomly saw a Tweet and I thought this was a fan account for The [real] VAMPS but oof it's that English band with the same name [for real tho you might hate THE VAMPS but the English one is literally low budget Imagine Dragons] . Gave me a flashback to years ago when I heard someone talking about X in real life and I immediately went up to her and said,

"Wow, another X fan! What do you think about the new 'We Are X' movie and Wimbledon live?"  

"The WHAT?"

"Oh, haha, wrong band I guess... There's another X out there, haha, lol, [END ME]"

Oh... That reminds me of the last time I ever went trick or treating and thought the X this guy carved onto a pumpkin was the X logo, but when I asked him if he was an X Japan fan he said it was X for 'X files' and he looked at me like he thought I was retarded. In my defense, it looked more like the X Japan logo than it did the X Files logo but still, big oof...

24 minutes ago, Total Saikou said:

"Wow, another X fan! What do you think about the new 'We Are X' movie and Wimbledon live?"  

Think you mean Wembley live 😅 though i now have a mental image of yoshiki playing tennis... X carved in a pumpkin could've meant anything, it's not particularly halloween related, and X Japan is older than the X Files anyway, you were in the right.

1 minute ago, shane said:

Think you mean Wembley live 😅 though i now have a mental image of yoshiki playing tennis... X carved in a pumpkin could've meant anything, it's not particularly halloween related, and X Japan is older than the X Files anyway, you were in the right.

Lmaooo I done fucked up on that one. Damn my memory's getting rusty... Tbh I could imagine Yoshiki doing tennis, it's less crazy than anything else he's done.

Yeah, he actually messed up the logo because I remember for sure that he didn't include the "files" part of the logo, hence my question

220px-X-files_(Mark_Snow).jpg

and I think he connected the bottom lines like the X Japan logo

1222658_logo.jpg

9 hours ago, CAT5 said:

Christians really need to take time and actually READ the text they claim to be following. The Most High ain't concerned about no damned video games. :tw_joy:

oh I do not doubt they never actually read the tanakh at all, that whole addendum is on some Doreen Virtue ~Re:born~ brainwave