zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

On 1/18/2020 at 8:48 PM, Chell said:

Well it seems that after getting addicted to that game called "Here we have OCD style Suzuki Tatsuhisa as hot blue haired moaning bishounen the game" now Bandori is gonna have a male cast spinoff and there's a VK guy band and the guys in this band are fucking Fukuyama Jun aka my favorite seiyuu ever + Fucking Yonaga Tsubasa... I mean....... where do I call this shit quits??? I don't wanna become a mobage addicted fujoshi in prime 2020 lol what's with my life .........

Well so Tatsuhisa is now a married man and I feel kinda uncomfortable going to bed listening to some married oldie moaning

That's it /end journey as a seiota fujoshi

Guys I think I just found out why D.I.D. never disbanded even though they stopped releasing stuff and doing lives.

If the acronym means "Until The Day I Die" it will only disband when one of the band members die, or maybe its only when Akane dies? I don't know thats still a mistery I will keep you guys posted until I am able to use 120% of my brain capacity to figure out the rest

Until then I will keep breaking PRs in the gym to Akane's beautiful voice and desperation fuelled lyrics.

18 hours ago, Chell said:

Well so Tatsuhisa is now a married man and I feel kinda uncomfortable going to bed listening to some married oldie moaning

That's it /end journey as a seiota fujoshi

Hold up, what is this Tatsuhisa game, and where can I find a trailer for it? I don't follow seiyuu, but I like those two OLDCODEX songs I know...

How in the bloody hell does a black woman in the U.S. have the unmitigated gall to utter the words "smash the patriarchy", when so many of our children are without fathers / single-motherhood is so rampant? Not to mention, there are over 64k missing black women and girls in the U.S. right now, and sex trafficking is at an all time high. Who's around to protect our women? The state could care less.

Ya know, My dad passed away in early 2010. I was 23 at the time. I had a dream about him a few nights ago...He was in the back yard of what seemed to be one of our old houses, lying in the grass. The sun was just beginning to set, and with the light glimmering in the trees, it was a beautiful sight. I went and sat next to him as he lie there in the grass. We didn't say anything to each other....we just enjoyed the moment. It was very pleasant. There was no anxiety. No worries. It felt safe. It felt secure. There was just a very present joy there.

That's what the presence of a strong, loving father feels like.

And it's so sad that many children don't get to experience this because so many people have bought into the toxic lies of feminism that patriarchy is inherently abusive and men are expendable...so many have drunken the wine of this destructive culture that we're immersed in. I just pray we get to a point where men and women can properly respect one another and cultivate healthy, regenerative relationships....because all of this division is hurting EVERYONE, especially the children. Cuz then they gotta inherit all of our unprocessed trauma, poor decisions, and other bullshit.

blah, this probably isn't coherent, but this is random thoughts.

8 hours ago, violetchain said:

Hold up, what is this Tatsuhisa game, and where can I find a trailer for it? I don't follow seiyuu, but I like those two OLDCODEX songs I know...

Hey, here's the trailer!

Pretty fun game if you ask me, also much moaning. Not in the mood to play it right now although I'll probably go back to it in a while and main Godo Tsukasa but lol hey

Edited by Chell

I just discovered who Borgba and Blowfly_Girl are, annnnnnnnnd I'd like to return the subscription to my EYES. Please. 

On 1/23/2020 at 7:39 PM, Chell said:

Hey, here's the trailer!

Pretty fun game if you ask me, also much moaning. Not in the mood to play it right now although I'll probably go back to it in a while and main Godo Tsukasa but lol hey

Lol thanks, I've actually never gotten around to checking out the Kaikan Phrase series in any form, so I'm kind of intrigued. Might have to check it out when I have more time. 

1 hour ago, violetchain said:

Lol thanks, I've actually never gotten around to checking out the Kaikan Phrase series in any form, so I'm kind of intrigued. Might have to check it out when I have more time. 

Yea, it's pretty cool. I feel that the original series might be a little outdated especially if you're not, like, a teenage weeb girl at heart. But, hey, its gameplay is quite fun 

27 minutes ago, platy said:

People who are the life of the party probably have really dark secrets and/or fucked up issues. Tried and tested. 

Duh. Lol.

4 hours ago, platy said:

People who are the life of the party probably have really dark secrets and/or fucked up issues. Tried and tested. 

I don't doubt this at all, but from what I've experienced and observed, I think this is the case with pretty much everyone. I think we all have an idea of who we are, and we present a certain version of ourselves to the world , but underneath the surface, there's all kinds of stuff dwelling there in the abyss of our hearts: trauma, resentment, anger, sadness, lust, envy, you name it. Some would call this the "unconscious" or the "shadow", but whatever you call it, if you don't visit that underworld often and get acquainted with these things...if you don't maintain a habit of healthy self-reflection, then all it takes is the right circumstance for any of these things to come bubbling up and usurp the authority within you. It's not pretty.

I have a theory and I call it: everyone has a number.

Passed by some ardent sexual reformers today who were hellbent on proving that there was nothing wrong with having a high body count, but refused to divulge their own when I asked. Look, if you have a high body count and you know it clap your hands, but do not try to lead people down a path you aren't willing to tread yourself.  Having a high body count (body count = number of sexual partners, if you got this far and didn't know what I meant) isn't inherently bad, but correlation implies causation. I haven't met a single person with over one hundred sexual partners who I didn't deem to be a sex addict, even including my best friend. 

I don't care how sexually open-minded you claim to be, but everyone has one. A limit, so to speak. The number of sexual partners from which the conversation changes from "ok cool no problem" to "that's a bit much" to "you need some psychiatric help". Some people have their number tuned exceptionally low, perhaps even single digits. Some people have an unbounded limit (that they haven't met yet). I know my limit is around 50 and I think that's reasonable. Said best friend from before is hovering around 70, and I think a few venereal diseases and some heartbreak changed his tune on sex.

I got to thinking about Pebbles today, the name of a neighborhood entrepreneur who has done business with almost everyone in the hood (but me, and thank god for that), who I think legitimately classifies as sex addicted. Over 300 partners before the age of 20 (without getting pregnant somehow), disowned by her friends and family, bouncing literally from one dick to the next looking for some stability. It's cold out here today; wonder who's house she's in now.

Most of the people that I know with a high body count are unhappy and ashamed of it, almost as if having constant, emotionless sex to fill a void isn't actually all that pleasurable. I was never sexually manic, but hearing these testimonies from multiple different people who don't know each other changed my opinion a lot. And I didn't even think that was possible.

Just now, Zeus said:

I have a theory and I call it: everyone has a number.

Passed by some ardent sexual reformers today who were hellbent on proving that there was nothing wrong with having a high body count, but refused to divulge their own when I asked. Look, if you have a high body count and you know it clap your hands, but do not try to lead people down a path you aren't willing to tread yourself.  Having a high body count (body count = number of sexual partners, if you got this far and didn't know what I meant) isn't inherently bad, but correlation implies causation. I haven't met a single person with over one hundred sexual partners who I didn't deem to be a sex addict, even including my best friend. 

I don't care how sexually open-minded you claim to be, but everyone has one. A limit, so to speak. The number of sexual partners from which the conversation changes from "ok cool no problem" to "that's a bit much" to "you need some psychiatric help". Some people have their number tuned exceptionally low, perhaps even single digits. Some people have an unbounded limit (that they haven't met yet). I know my limit is around 50 and I think that's reasonable. Said best friend from before is hovering around 70, and I think a few venereal diseases and some heartbreak changed his tune on sex.

I got to thinking about Pebbles today, the name of a neighborhood entrepreneur who has done business with almost everyone in the hood (but me, and thank god for that), who I think legitimately classifies as sex addicted. Over 300 partners before the age of 20 (without getting pregnant somehow), disowned by her friends and family, bouncing literally from one dick to the next looking for some stability. It's cold out here today; wonder who's house she's in now.

Most of the people that I know with a high body count are unhappy and ashamed of it, almost as if having constant, emotionless sex to fill a void isn't actually all that pleasurable. I was never sexually manic, but hearing these testimonies from multiple different people who don't know each other changed my opinion a lot. And I didn't even think that was possible.

Ardent sexual reformers? High body count? I honestly thought this was going down the path of serial murders, people who murder after raping or something going on with religious fanatics somewhere.

I'm pretty asexual (as many people who know me online actually have no idea because I don't really rub that in anyone's faces, but my history is basically that of someone with no desire whatsoever and whenever sex comes as a passing thought in my brain it's like "I'm getting old and maybe this person will do" which changes as soon as I get busy with another project) so I know some (close, even) people like that and never asked for numbers, but after like the tenth in a year I'm like "hey, bro, u ok lol" because it's probably not cool to carry that big an emotional and social luggage not to mention stds records etc. Not to mention, u sure u ok down there lol? But hey, people like that make things easier for me I guess so it's ok.

Then again, if you're a sexual person and don't manage to get a stable partner, your number can end up getting pretty high, which IMO isn't so weird or to be condomned in any way. But if you two/three/four... times your partner with other people, well then. You're probably, at least, a dysfunctional hypersexual. That's not a sin (wait, technically that is, but) nor will you get in jail for it probably, but yeah.  

As for the girl under the age of 20 who's been around, that's probably a lie lol. If she is actually doing business (ie. she is a whore) well, maybe she is just addicted to not being poor as hell. Or maybe she wants to buy her own stuff.

Edited by Chell

32 minutes ago, Chell said:

Ardent sexual reformers? High body count? I honestly thought this was going down the path of serial murders, people who murder after raping or something going on with religious fanatics somewhere.

LMAO! That was the best set of words I could come up for for people who are sex-positive and way too interested in how others use their private parts, believing that sex is the key to opening up a peaceful society. There aren't many of 'em.

32 minutes ago, Chell said:

Then again, if you're a sexual person and don't manage to get a stable partner, your number can end up getting pretty high, which IMO isn't so weird or to be condomned in any way. But if you two/three/four... times your partner with other people, well then. You're probably, at least, a dysfunctional hypersexual. That's not a sin (wait, technically that is, but) nor will you get in jail for it probably, but yeah.  

As for the girl under the age of 20 who's been around, that's probably a lie lol. If she is actually doing business (ie. she is a whore) well, maybe she is just addicted to not being poor as hell. Or maybe she wants to buy her own stuff.

The limit in practice! lol

48 minutes ago, Zeus said:

LMAO! That was the best set of words I could come up for for people who are sex-positive and way too interested in how others use their private parts, believing that sex is the key to opening up a peaceful society. There aren't many of 'em.

The limit in practice! lol

Whoop. I meant the girl wouldn't even have lived enough to sleep with 300 people though and I do not think high schoolers in general are sleeping around that much, unless she is like going out with someone older she met on Tinder every other day. Still... the dedication. 

... But isn't that like when you open someone's myanimelist and they've watched 1000 anime in 5 years and ur like much wow ... how 

And yeah, I meant people who actually put themselves through the trouble of cheating compulsively while refusing to be in an open relationship should be treated. You know, people who have multiple partners in different places do exist. 

Edited by Chell

6 hours ago, Zeus said:

people who are sex-positive and way too interested in how others use their private parts, believing that sex is the key to opening up a peaceful society. There aren't many of 'em.

Good lord. I'm all for free-will and ppl doing whatever they want, but that is such a ridiculously awful ideology 🤣

Perhaps that would work if everyone were sex robots without a conscious, but sex is so intimately tied to so many other things (like emotions for instance) that I HIGHLY doubt that would lead to peace. I mean, What's gonna happen when person A fucks person B, and person C has particularly strong feelings for for person B?

Uh oh. :kyo:

On 1/24/2020 at 2:39 AM, Chell said:

Hey, here's the trailer!

SKDKSKSK You had me at moaning.

I am looking up this game asap! Thanks for sharing👏

Man, Spikey John makes such beautiful MVs. Love all the cobalt blue and orange in this one.

He really does a great job of capturing that sort of "We don't live close enough to the city, so we've gotta commute down or make our own fun" vibe.

Or maybe I'm just projecting because the colours remind me of a painting I made a few years back about transit back when I commuted like 3~4 hours a day to school and back.

Randomly decided a few weeks ago to go vegan. I've slipped up a few times and did vegeterian instead because I was just too lazy to go grocery shopping, but man honestly I dont feel like I'm missing out on much. I feel the exact same as before (which was usually pretty good lol)

“Not everyone has money to support bands like you have” infuriates me to no end. 

I started supporting bands when I was in college and lived on $20 a week for food and transportation. I would walk 30 blocks to take just one bus home and save less than $3 a week, and eat as cheap as I could to save another $2. My Virge-fan friend was unable to work legally until very recently due to age and that did not stop him from selling home made food outside his school to try and scrape enough for their live limited releases (which he has proudly collected). My Mexican friend sometimes skips lunch, walks to work almost every day and makes handcrafts to afford to support her favorite band. I have a lot more of examples. We are not loaded, we just make sacrifices and are, arguably, better fans than those who just whine and justify themselves. 

You don’t need to buy every single release in VK but if you overhype a band as your favorite at least have the decency to make an effort and support them. 

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

We are not loaded, we just make sacrifices and are, arguably, better fans than those who just whine and justify themselves

elitism infuriates me to no end, just support your fucking faves by loving them, periodT

we all deal with our desire to control others' behavior differently, but idt skipping on lunch prevented anyone's fave from disbanding because their first one-man sold 3 tickets and no one bought the merch that ended up going into an end-of-the-year lucky bag at starwave.

I think my roomate and his sister are in a relationship, idk I just get this vibe from them that makes my stomach uneasy. Maybe im just imagining things, hopefully.