zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

5 hours ago, Aferni said:

Have you ever felt "hey, im kinda down today.. maybe I'll eat something sweet." Annnd somehow that makes you a bit sadder. How the hell even 

Always. We nom on sugary crap to get a dopamine hit but obviously it isn't the real thing so the er 'comedown' hits hard. It's a slippery slope; I ended up eating crap for the entire winter last year and it never made me feel better, just worse about myself =.=

17 hours ago, Aferni said:

Have you ever felt "hey, im kinda down today.. maybe I'll eat something sweet." Annnd somehow that makes you a bit sadder. How the hell even 

.,...this might explain why i've gained so much weight recently

Wow, Emily Autumn really brings me back to 2009 when even my metalhead friends liked her. I thought she was popular. I may have listened to Misery Loves Company a lot. 

Then again in 2009 I would also listen to a lot of Meg & Dia - Monster or Kerli - Walking on Air or Vanessa Carlton - anything in Harmonium so 

God, that Netflix Dracula series really needs to cut it out with all the shots of people pulling their own loose fingernails off. One was more than enough.

I almost tore off the top part of one of my nails by accident recently, so it's been extra unappealing to watch...

Man this is wiillllllld. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't been experiencing and witnessing it for myself, but people are waking up and the truth is coming out. I think times are slowly, but surely changing...and perhaps we'll see how things unfold.

12 hours ago, violetchain said:

God, that Netflix Dracula series really needs to cut it out with all the shots of people pulling their own loose fingernails off. One was more than enough.

I almost tore off the top part of one of my nails by accident recently, so it's been extra unappealing to watch...

There's a lot of nail stuff happening on series I watch plus social media. It's a massive trigger for me and it seems like I can't escape it. I wish people would stop talking about fingernail gore // and for the love of God, don't put graphic images on your video preview. 

Still kind of amused that SKY-HI featured on a remix of literally the only w-inds. song I know and like recently. As if I needed more reasons to enjoy a song with that much high-pitched shrieking in it.

On 1/15/2020 at 1:10 PM, violetchain said:

Oh you saw the series too? What did you think of the last episode?

Speaking of vampire shit, I barely find out that Netflix's Castlevania had a season 2. 

It was an experience alright lol.

I mean, some episodes I was like "WTF happened to this series" and other times I'm thinking "omg these writers are trying too hard" (i.e. the battle music was too intense for the animation and that "trip" Alucard had towards the end of the last episode after someone died). 

It was OK haha.

31 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

Oh you saw the series too? What did you think of the last episode?

Speaking of vampire shit, I barely find out that Netflix's Castlevania had a season 2. 

It was an experience alright lol.

I mean, some episodes I was like "WTF happened to this series" and other times I'm thinking "omg these writers are trying too hard" (i.e. the battle music was too intense for the animation and that "trip" Alucard had towards the end of the last episode after someone died). 

It was OK haha.

I didn't get to the end yet - I just got to the part where he's wondering why he has a toilet in the facility, and then I got too busy with work to go any further. No spoilers please. ;) 

I always meant to give the Netflix Castlevania a try too, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Was the first season good? Is it a good introduction for people like me that know literally nothing about the franchise?

15 minutes ago, violetchain said:

I always meant to give the Netflix Castlevania a try too, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Was the first season good? Is it a good introduction for people like me that know literally nothing about the franchise?

Hmm, I'd say the accurate words to describe this show would be "Live-Action Animation Adapation" of the game series lol.

First season was decent, at least enough to make you look forward to the next season.

It doesn't represent the entire game series as a whole but it does reference on one of the more popular timelines (more well known and played by gamers).

According to doctor Google I apparently either have rabies or I'm pregnant. Well, at least it's not cancer this time.

Why do I even bother trying to google anything anymore lol

On 12/27/2019 at 7:06 PM, Chell said:

Life updates: I did waste my summer break away with this and it's the best thing I could have done with it.

Well it seems that after getting addicted to that game called "Here we have OCD style Suzuki Tatsuhisa as hot blue haired moaning bishounen the game" now Bandori is gonna have a male cast spinoff and there's a VK guy band and the guys in this band are fucking Fukuyama Jun aka my favorite seiyuu ever + Fucking Yonaga Tsubasa... I mean....... where do I call this shit quits??? I don't wanna become a mobage addicted fujoshi in prime 2020 lol what's with my life .........

Edited by Chell

Netflix' Castlevania is excellent in every single aspect possible. Just gorgeously made and put together. Both seasons are excellent, and I can't wait for the third season which is right around the corner.

Not seen Dracula yet, but looking forward to it. Will watch it as soon as I finish the new Creepshow series. Should be fun.

I'm going to shape up this year and go back to my roots. I'll spend a week in isolation in Berlin and it'll be just me, strangers and adventures and total debauchery. I've been using my girlfriends spotify and I've noticed that it has both made me complacent and unwilling to explore the deeper reaches of my interests, and that's why I'm going to go old school; all the music on my computer will head straight to the bin and I'll soulseek the shit out of something unfamiliar that'll scare me back into taking control of my life and art

Speaking of taking control and complacency, it's some sad shit what happened to youtube and internet in general. Homogenised by corporate interest beyond repair. I remember when I could spend hours diving down the rabbit hole of related videos from vk pvs whereas now you'll only get videos of the same channel, videos you watched in the past and then videos popular that are vaguely "related." This really killed it for me as far as finding new bands, it's now all on the shoulders of that one guy who does these top pvs of every month. 

Everyone i get with acts just like you and I hate it. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life, all you do is lie to me. You can just tell me how you really feel, im honest with you. It's just not fair. If drugs and games are more important then that's completely okay, what's not okay is making me think i was worth more than those things to you.

7 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

do i qualify for the senior discount in the 『monochrome heaven official music store』 now

yeah we got dat new DIMLIM album for ya. It's just one long, live track with ads interspersed.

1 hour ago, CAT5 said:

yeah we got dat new DIMLIM album for ya. It's just one long, live track with ads interspersed.

thank uuuu we absolutely stan discounted cancelled darlings 👏